Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: KAM Designs M86 Run #2

Thanks everyone. We are all home now. Everyones doing well.

Kwik: shot me a pm with your frame preferance. Gloss or dust. Ill add you to the list.

Congratulations on the baby. Can I be added to 3 rd run in gloss black. Thanks

Sorry for not getting a update up sooner.

We were getting close. The ano place has been flaking. Funny they are considered "the place to go" by many. They came highly recommended and after this batch is done they will not be getting any more work from me.

They had everything done. When the machinist went to get them the majority of the frames had fingerprints in the ano. Which means they touched them before they were finished. Im not sure how many of the frames that was. Those frames affected are being redone. The machinest knows I would not accept them as they were and neither would he.

I am not happy with how long this batch is taking. After everyone gets there parts (Which all will be checking carefully before shipping) I will be taking a break and re-evaluating my suppliers.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

What about the raw polished ones like mine? Are these waiting on the others as well?

Quote Originally Posted by OPBN View Post
    What about the raw polished ones like mine? Are these waiting on the others as well?
    The plan was to ship all at once. Its simply easier. But at this point Im gonna request the raws be sent. If I had foreseen the delays I would have done so far earlier.

For those wondering. This has been my distraction for the last 3 weeks. Her original "Due date" was today.

Im back to work full time now. So I will be responding to any questions in a more timely manner.
    Last edited by cougar20th; 09-08-2014 at 02:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cougar20th View Post
    The plan was to ship all at once. Its simply easier. But at this point Im gonna request the raws be sent. If I had foreseen the delays I would have done so far earlier.

For those wondering. This has been my distraction for the last 3 weeks. Her original "Due date" was today.

Im back to work full time now. So I will be responding to any questions in a more timely manner.
    Congratulations! I think there are plenty of us that know what that is like. Also I believe we crossed paths 3 weeks back at Paintball Wizard, I was trying to get a reg shimmed for a buddy. Good to put a face to a name.

Quote Originally Posted by audioSLAVE View Post
    Congratulations! I think there are plenty of us that know what that is like. Also I believe we crossed paths 3 weeks back at Paintball Wizard, I was trying to get a reg shimmed for a buddy. Good to put a face to a name.
    Ah yes we did. Damn wish I had known.

Quote Originally Posted by cougar20th View Post
    Sorry for not getting a update up sooner.

We were getting close. The ano place has been flaking. Funny they are considered "the place to go" by many. They came highly recommended and after this batch is done they will not be getting any more work from me.

They had everything done. When the machinist went to get them the majority of the frames had fingerprints in the ano. Which means they touched them before they were finished. Im not sure how many of the frames that was. Those frames affected are being redone. The machinest knows I would not accept them as they were and neither would he.

I am not happy with how long this batch is taking. After everyone gets there parts (Which all will be checking carefully before shipping) I will be taking a break and re-evaluating my suppliers.
    I would do the same.
    My sydarm weighs less than yours!!!