Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: KAM Designs M86 Run #2

Anyone on the extras list that does not get one will be contacted and if they desire added to Run #3 when that happens. But I wont even start that until #2 is completely gone
    Quote Originally Posted by dano_____ View Post
    I keep forgetting to not feed my mags after midnight so they seem to multiply regularly.

Any news on this?

Quote Originally Posted by KurtPB View Post
    Any news on this?
    They are still at ano. From what I was told the lady assigned to it went out on maternity sooner than expected. They had to have someone else finish her work. Ivebeen told they mostlikly will be done this week.

I really wish ano was somethingI could do.

looks like you need to invest in a small anodizing line.

Quote Originally Posted by knownothingmags View Post
    looks like you need to invest in a small anodizing line.
    Yea. Ano is one thing I have no interrest in getting into. Acids. Chemicals, thing I know how to deal with but dont want to. Plus no time and a kid due in early Septermber.

Fyi if for some reason any of this runs into late August/September Scott.(BigEvil) will be filling in for me. Its already arranged if the need arrises.

Quote Originally Posted by cougar20th View Post
    Yea. Ano is one thing I have no interrest in getting into. Acids. Chemicals, thing I know how to deal with but dont want to. Plus no time and a kid due in early Septermber.

Fyi if for some reason any of this runs into late August/September Scott.(BigEvil) will be filling in for me. Its already arranged if the need arrises.
    awesome man, congrats.
    that is so awesome.

When is the 3rd run?

Quote Originally Posted by djinnform View Post
    When is the 3rd run?
    Run # 3 will not be posted up until after all of Run #2 is out to those waiting and after the extras are sold. Although Im pretty sure those are gone as well according to my list.

My reason for not overlapping runs is simply I do not want to make the same mistakes others have. Which I feel is taking on far to much at one time. I would rather be doing one project slowly and reliably then have lots going on and be flaky.

how about Precision Powder here on AO... he does some awesome work!

Quote Originally Posted by RT Lover View Post
    how about Precision Powder here on AO... he does some awesome work!
    Powder coat is a really neat process. It allows some things anodize doesn't and Precision Powder does a awesome job and knows what he is doing.
    The reason I offer Ano is what 98% of automags are anodized. Black works for I would think 90% of the people and by offering raw allows the remaining to do what they need to.

just wondering if there are any updates on this, also congrats on the kid man!

Getting close?

Black frames were picked up today. There a couple colored that will be picked up tomorrow? Then all will be shipped to me.

I completely agree.

I love designing and having the cool parts made for you guys. I absolute hate that it takes this long to produce frames and would like to thank every one who has bought one for their patience.

That is why alongside run #2. I piggybacked Run #3. So I will have frames in stock. No waiting once they are assembled. Run #2 will get assembled and out first.

Great news......thank you for all your effort in our behalf.

i gotta figure out what i want to throw mine on, now...

To everyone. Some may have noticed im not online as much the last couple days. Had a power spike at work that took out our network. No internet, no email, and most important no radio : ( I barely can survive without music.

Anyway its being worked on. & ive dug out some of my old Cd' s.,

If you need me pm or email me. I will be checking my email every night and will try to get back to everyone.

Thanks for understanding.

you know its moving along and you have a life outside of AO, just keep the updates coming and dont over do your self!

Just a quick update:

Not much anything to say. I'm still awaiting the frames to arrive. I had expected them to be shipped and here already. Soon as they are here I will start getting them out. I apologize for the delay and appreciate your patience.

In the meantime. If you have moved please PM me your new info. Some already have and others haven't.

Due to the length of the preorder when I pm about final payment I will ask everyone to verify their shipping address.

Just a quick update:

Not much anything to say. I'm still awaiting the frames to arrive. I had expected them to be shipped and here already. Soon as they are here I will start getting them out. I apologize for the delay and appreciate your patience.

In the meantime. If you have moved please PM me your new info. Some already have and others haven't.

Due to the length of the preorder when I pm about final payment I will ask everyone to verify their shipping address.
    glad to hear that they'll be shipped soon, just waiting on this trigger frame and a few odds and ends to put a very special pump together

U have a few extra triggers to come off of?

I'm a father.

Kailyn Rose was born at 4:39 pm on August 18th,
    3 weeks early. She is 7 pound 6 ounces.

Both Mother and daughter doing fine.

Ill be in and out for awhile.
    I will be answering pm's & email as I have time. I apologized for the delay.

I'm a father.

Alright! Congratulations!! 3 weeks early and she was 7lbs? Wow!

Your life is never going to be the same. How long until she's drawing CAD and Solidworks files?
    Stay Classy, AO...
    BEO: RIP / Topgun Paintball: RIP / Old MCB: RIP

Congrats man

Congratulations!

I'm a father.

awesome,
    congrats, take your time.

Congratulations.
    Take all the time to take care of them.

Congrats on the new addition. A healthy wife and child are a blessing. Now that I have my Nemesis Cocker I suddenly feel the need to pick up one of these frames. Add me to the list whenever you get the time. No hurries and enjoy the family.