Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread: KAM Designs M86 Run #2

Quote Originally Posted by Mole1119 View Post
    Just put mine on and shot it, it is a real comfy frame! Great job, it was well worth the wait

Excellent. Thats what I like to hear.

Hope everyone is enjoying them.
    Quote Originally Posted by dano_____ View Post
    I keep forgetting to not feed my mags after midnight so they seem to multiply regularly.

For those looking for Pnuematics kits. It appears Blamtro has all you will need. Even some specifically made for the M86's

https://automags.org/forums/showthrea...33#post2875933

These frames are beautiful. Almost have mine setup!

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 173
Size:  114.0 KB

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 189
Size:  119.0 KB

Im missed posting this. Thought I had.

All extras from run#2 is sold out & shipped. There were not many extras, those few are sold out.

Status of Run #3
    This is what I had been considering part of the run#2 extras as they were planned to be finished at about the same time. Yea they got delayed as I pushed to get the pre-order stuff out. I will not give a finish date. Hope everyone understands why. I dont expect them until after New Years at this point. I apologize for this. I know everyone is waiting. Those on the extras list are still on the list. I will start again pm'ing everyone once I get the frames.

I would like to thank everyone for their patience. Those who were pre-order and those still on the extras list. This project may not have gone as smoothly as anyone hoped but everyone has been excellent to deal with.
    I hope everyone and their families have a Happy & safe Holidays.
    Last edited by cougar20th; 12-10-2014 at 01:07 PM.

Thank you again, love the frame. You've converted me to the first single trigger frame that feels good. I'd take another when run #3 comes around. I'll keep my eye out for news after the New Year.

Quote Originally Posted by barkingspider View Post
    Thank you again, love the frame. You've converted me to the first single trigger frame that feels good. I'd take another when run #3 comes around. I'll keep my eye out for news after the New Year.
    Glad you enjoying it. Ill add you to the list

My goal was to add myself to cougar20th 3rd run list. Ultimately I was on the fence on purchasing a single trigger type frame bcs of a old hand injury. However, thx you fierymartel (bought his last week)! This frame is excellent. Kudos cougar20th! Here she is on the warp set up.

Name:  SAM_0221.JPG
Views: 187
Size:  392.5 KB
    Name:  SAM_0222.JPG
Views: 208
Size:  434.4 KB

Nice looking gun.

Here's mine with the XMT-threaded barrel:

Edit-new pics with the CCM fittings

Keith, it feels great. Really appreciate you letting me in on this.
    Last edited by bowcycle; 12-29-2014 at 04:32 PM.

Beautiful frames, Can't wait to get in on the 3rd run.

SN toter: Thanks I added you to the list of people I will be checking with as soon as I get some of these in stock again.

Bowcycle: good looking gun. I like the mix of new and old style parts.

Got the frame a few weeks back (thanks again BigEvil for selling me one of your BEO mafia frames!), screwed on all the pneu-relevant parts + the on/off with the external Microrock on it in a matter of minutes and took this new beauty of mine out on the filed the other day.
    This is currently my favorite marker. Real comfy frame and absolutely easy and fun to set up as a pneu!
    Sign me up for one out of run #3! (think you already had, but just in case... )
    Name:  1-DSC_0479.jpg
Views: 3034
Size:  38.8 KB

flampaint: Nice, I like it. Great to see these things getting around. That would be one of two that is BEO Mafia and owned by someone other then a Mafia member.
    Yes you are on the list for Run 3. I double checked.

Bringing this back to life with two questions:

1. Has anyone used something other than a tickler LRP to make a sleeper pneu out of one of these frames? From what I have gathered, it seems that pretty much all other (better) LPRs (AK SCM III, Micro Rock, etc.) would, require messing around with the frame (ie dremelling, machining, cutting, etc. all thinsg which I do not wish to do to my frame) in order to make such an LPR fit.

2. Apologies in advance if this might be slightly OT, but IMO it is still relevant to cougar20th... so here goes: are there any plans to make double trigger version of this frame (maybe even a slightly taller one to accomodate a Micro Rock in an angle? just an idea... )?

Quote Originally Posted by flampaint View Post
    Bringing this back to life with two questions:

1. Has anyone used something other than a tickler LRP to make a sleeper pneu out of one of these frames? From what I have gathered, it seems that pretty much all other (better) LPRs (AK SCM III, Micro Rock, etc.) would, require messing around with the frame (ie dremelling, machining, cutting, etc. all things which I do not wish to do to my frame) in order to make such an LPR fit.

2. Apologies in advance if this might be slightly OT, but IMO it is still relevant to cougar20th... so here goes: are there any plans to make double trigger version of this frame (maybe even a slightly taller one to accomodate a Micro Rock in an angle? just an idea... )?
    1) The frame is tight for any LPR. Any of the larger ones will mostlikely need cutting. Thats why the channels for airlines are in the bottom of the grip. So you can easily asa mount the lpr. Which I know isnt ideal.

2) A double trigger M86, Its something I may look into in the future. Ive got other projects I would like to do first.

Quote Originally Posted by cougar20th View Post
    Im not sure about a double trigger version. Its been mentioned several times. Its something I may look into in the future.
    please do! if you do, I'll buy one for sure. I'd also be willing to prepay mine well in advance. So, as always, the question is then: how many other people would be down for one or more of a double trigger version and would they also be willing to prepay?

Quote Originally Posted by flampaint View Post
    please do! if you do, I'll buy one for sure. I'd also be willing to prepay mine well in advance. So, as always, the question is then: how many other people would be down for one or more of a double trigger version and would they also be willing to prepay?
    The only issue I have with allowing people to prepay is I have no idea when I can get things machined right now. The shops so backed up and every other shop Ive contacted wants way way to much. I'm not going to take peoples money until I know when I can deliver. At this point I cant even put up a pre-order due to this issue.

Flampaint, check out the pics on page 1, 2 and 3 of this thread to see where the frame needs to be cut. I simply used a hacksaw, a file to clean up the cuts, and put 2 layers of masking tape down to prevent scratches while cutting and filing. I know a lot of people swear by Micro Rocks, but I have had good luck with the tickler. Also, keep in mind, to fit the grip panels back on the frame, you will need to have the inside of the grip panels relieved as the LPR is slightly wider than then frame itself.

Quote Originally Posted by blamtro View Post
    Flampaint, check out the pics on page 1, 2 and 3 of this thread to see where the frame needs to be cut. I simply used a hacksaw, a file to clean up the cuts, and put 2 layers of masking tape down to prevent scratches while cutting and filing. I know a lot of people swear by Micro Rocks, but I have had good luck with the tickler. Also, keep in mind, to fit the grip panels back on the frame, you will need to have the inside of the grip panels relieved as the LPR is slightly wider than then frame itself.
    thanks! I'll have a closer look at that later today.

Where's the sign-up list for run #3?

If you do a round #3, I want one, I just bought a pneu-kit for a single trigger project

Quote Originally Posted by djinnform View Post
    Where's the sign-up list for run #3?
    No pre-order on run #3. Im bankrolling this one so I can have some in stock. Run #3 is 30 frames. Something tells me thats not enough.
    Its in process but Im waiting on the machine shop to finish them. Job keeps getting bumped as its "fill in work" for them But thats how the prices stay reasonable.

I will however add to the contact list for when the frames do come in.

Put me on that contact list please!

Please add me to the contact list as well.

I want one too...Mag69 stole my red m90...so I have none...
    Email me for low prices on ALL AGD Products and more. tunaman5@verizon.net
    Tunamart

You will both be added first thing mo day when I get back to the office.

For those on the waiting list.

This may be your lucky day to get a M86 Cheaply. Best of luck to everyone.
    https://automags.org/forums/showthrea...51#post2882151

Please add me to the list. Love my first run frame!
    Last edited by notoriousMAG; 04-14-2015 at 07:34 PM.

got mine and i dig it! any pics of this frame in use with a emag pack as a front grip?

Quote Originally Posted by RT Lover View Post
    got mine and i dig it! any pics of this frame in use with a emag pack as a front grip?
    Please tell me it didnt take this long to get to you.

Glad you like it.

Mavericks post 202 https://www.automags.org/forums/showt...68#post2875268

Has a emag pack