Thread: Usps

Usps

Wow sending an item from Washington to New Jersey on the same day I send something to California and the NJ item is out for delivery and the Cali one still shows here in WA. I guess the farther away you are the quicker they get it to you.

Canada Post... It costs me more to ship to Alberta (from Toronto-ish) than it does to ship to Florida.. both tracked.. Something is wrong here! Haha!

USPS has been slacking lately…but they will take your money real quick…huh!

Eh. Any package that comes to me from the east will spend a minimum of 1 day. Normally 2 or 3 in stl. Its retartid. I sent the box to Finland and it took 3 days longer to get there than a package from California takes to get to me in IL.

My x-mag got to Tuna man in 2 days...I sent it priority so I got delivery confirmation. Mostly for peace of mind.
    Xmag, IT Emag
    And a few other Emags.

Depends on your local postal hub, and the hub closest to the destination. Happens to me all the time - stuff gets to California in 2 days and Florida in 3 when shipped the same day in Boston.

Quote Originally Posted by PyroFiend View Post
    My x-mag got to Tuna man in 2 days...I sent it priority so I got delivery confirmation. Mostly for peace of mind.
    that's nice I hope it makes it back to me in 2 days , could always use an extra.

If I ship from Tampa to say Miami, it goes from Tampa in west central Florida, to Jacksonville, extreme north Florida, and then back to Miami in east south Florida, instead of straight across the state.

USPS, your tax dollars at work.

Today I found a PRIME example of USPS weirdness...

Saturday, I printed shipping for a Medium FRB and Large FRB, both bound for the same address. They went in the mail Monday; both were handed to the same cashier at the post office...

Here are the two packages:

https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfi...99939645690560

https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfi...99938190827124

Quote Originally Posted by Swiss Cheeze View Post
    Wow sending an item from Washington to New Jersey on the same day I send something to California and the NJ item is out for delivery and the Cali one still shows here in WA. I guess the farther away you are the quicker they get it to you.
    Just had the exact opposite, New Jersey to Washington 2 day priority, 4 days...

California to Washington First Class, showed up in a day.

USPS is on my brown list...

They lost the Geo 2 that was coming to me. Been almost 2 months at this point. I submitted a claim, and they denied it. So I had to appeal it, still waiting on that.