Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 60 of 125

Thread: KNM Final sale thread! OBO

  1. #31
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    triple mag shop.
    Posts
    3,063
    Quote Originally Posted by need4reebs View Post
    yeah man that happens sometimes after an accident…has he really thought about selling all this stuff?
    yeah going in a different direction he says.
    My sydarm weighs less than yours!!!

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    triple mag shop.
    Posts
    3,063
    Quote Originally Posted by maverick13 View Post
    Second in row for the PBX body
    you are in line I see you.

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    492
    Hope you a speedy recovery,

    If you part the zmag I am interested in the dallara body and rail...If zero passes

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    triple mag shop.
    Posts
    3,063
    Quote Originally Posted by Tropical Life View Post
    Hope you a speedy recovery,

    If you part the zmag I am interested in the dallara body and rail...If zero passes
    in line I see you

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    triple mag shop.
    Posts
    3,063
    Quote Originally Posted by Cali_Mag View Post
    2nd on that DW barrel.
    I see you noted

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    triple mag shop.
    Posts
    3,063
    Quote Originally Posted by river031403 View Post
    I'll take the pewter grey Xvalve on the blue emag
    let me throw a total price up for the marker
    then i'll throw up a parted value for all,
    ill put you in line for the valve as first.
    everything on that marker needs to be spoken for before it is parted.

    thankyou,
    Mike.

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    triple mag shop.
    Posts
    3,063
    Quote Originally Posted by kjcent View Post
    Interested in Z grip if parted
    I see you, in line

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    triple mag shop.
    Posts
    3,063
    Quote Originally Posted by Mole1119 View Post
    First I want to wish you a speedy recovery. Hope you get well soon.

    I am interested in the clapper noids (parts bin drawer vid, bottom drawer, back row, 4th section from the right), are they hyperframe noids or compatible if so I would like to purchase them all. If they are for sale please let me know a price. No rush.
    I see you, pm incoming.

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    12
    Pm sent on m 13 carbon grip panels

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Daniel Island, SC
    Posts
    1,386
    pbx body, classic valve, noid paid for.

  11. #41
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    triple mag shop.
    Posts
    3,063
    wew that was alota typing.

  12. #42
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    I.E. ca
    Posts
    945
    Quote Originally Posted by knownothingmags View Post
    let me throw a total price up for the marker
    then i'll throw up a parted value for all,
    ill put you in line for the valve as first.
    everything on that marker needs to be spoken for before it is parted.

    thankyou,
    Mike.
    Ok I'll be checking thread for prices full or parted

  13. #43
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    33
    Interested in an OEM emag trigger (M7)

  14. #44
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    triple mag shop.
    Posts
    3,063
    I will not be having mike do anymore with this thread, I will find the time to take care of it myself.

    didn't think he was messing things up that bad. he was taking instructions straight from the horses' mouth. he probably ran up and down my steps to my room like 100 times asking questions.
    thanks for looking out though guys.
    Last edited by knownothingmags; 02-09-2014 at 10:56 PM.

  15. #45
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    central coast cali 805
    Posts
    889

  16. #46
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Daniel Island, SC
    Posts
    1,386
    KNM check your paypal email buyer from outside AO is trying to contact you about an item

  17. #47
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    triple mag shop.
    Posts
    3,063
    Quote Originally Posted by captian pinky View Post
    KNM check your paypal email buyer from outside AO is trying to contact you about an item
    got it man thanks,
    reebs was hitting me up too for him I think.

    shot him an email back, thanks to you both for the heads up.

  18. #48
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    900
    i would think that in order to deal with your lack of mobility, have mike deal with your getting packages, taking pics, listing items, updating, but for the other parts, the deals, but you deal with the sales part, 2 or 3 times a day, when you are able, like noon and 8pm for you to deal out with what you want, so that it doesn't get out of hand.

    just a suggestion, if not, then tell me to stick my head in a L10 and polish my boomstick.

  19. #49
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Chester va
    Posts
    49
    Pmed #2 stove pipe body

  20. #50
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    FemNu Strip Club
    Posts
    738
    Is R1 annodized?

  21. #51
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    triple mag shop.
    Posts
    3,063
    Quote Originally Posted by Nobody View Post
    i would think that in order to deal with your lack of mobility, have mike deal with your getting packages, taking pics, listing items, updating, but for the other parts, the deals, but you deal with the sales part, 2 or 3 times a day, when you are able, like noon and 8pm for you to deal out with what you want, so that it doesn't get out of hand.

    just a suggestion, if not, then tell me to stick my head in a L10 and polish my boomstick.
    thanks for the advise.
    im good. ill just knuckle it up a little more.

  22. #52
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    triple mag shop.
    Posts
    3,063
    Quote Originally Posted by pump View Post
    Is R1 annodized?
    no it is a raw slug the first luke made.

  23. #53
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    I.E. ca
    Posts
    945
    Any price on the silver Xvalve yet?
    Does it have level 10
    And what kind of on/off
    Thanks
    Dave

  24. #54
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    triple mag shop.
    Posts
    3,063
    ok so whoever was asking about the zmag dalara it has been sold.
    whoever was second in line this was intended to inform you, for some reason I deleted a ton of my pms.

  25. #55
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    triple mag shop.
    Posts
    3,063
    Quote Originally Posted by river031403 View Post
    Any price on the silver Xvalve yet?
    Does it have level 10
    And what kind of on/off
    Thanks
    Dave
    sorry will get to that give me to some time.
    I forgot I had to break that gun down my bad.

  26. #56
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    149
    I'll take the pewter ule body if parted from the emag. Just let me know

  27. #57
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    triple mag shop.
    Posts
    3,063
    I apologize,
    but I lost the person wanting one or two of the emag triggers please pm if you still want them.

    thankyou,
    Ryan M.

  28. #58
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    triple mag shop.
    Posts
    3,063
    found ya.
    hey guys offer up need this gone now if it dosnt go soon.... who knows

    cock pump lowered to 125$ +shipping.

  29. #59
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    PHX, AZ
    Posts
    1,405
    Quote Originally Posted by knownothingmags View Post
    found ya.
    hey guys offer up need this gone now if it dosnt go soon.... who knows

    cock pump lowered to 125$ +shipping.
    rolfrolfrolf

  30. #60
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Somewhere out west.
    Posts
    420
    Used, slightly used, new? Cleaned after every use?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •