Thread: FST - Mag Parts (Lukes vert modded body pump milled) + others and Shocker trigger

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

FST - Mag Parts (Lukes vert modded body pump milled) + others and Shocker trigger

Please post then pm me. I ship priority 2-day USPS and I can usually get it out the next day (upon payment). Shipping will be $5 if it fits in the USPS small box, and $10 for the larger one. Minimum of $20 for me to ship.

All prices are OBO and all trade offers will be reviewed.

For trade I am mainly looking for mag parts - Bodies (must be gloss black -ULE, pariah, exile, phoneix, ripper, chord, etc), Frames (must be black - intelli, Logic, benchy, etc), and a gloss black CP razor drop forward and ASA. I have cash on hand to throw on top if anyone has a body or frame that I am looking for!

Let's start the sale:

Luke's Vert Modded Stainless body (pump milled) in perfect shape - $100

AM/MM Rail Pump Modded by Rainman in perfect shape - $60

Automag hyperframe sear - $10
    Standard AM/MM sear - $15
    RT Sear - $SOLD
    Emag switch - $2

Empire Gloss Black Drop and ASA in very good shape w/90 elbow - $15
    CP Gloss Black Low Pressure Reg (brand new) - $55

Shocker Trigger and 2 eye covers - $15 for all

Thank you and have a great day!
    Last edited by thecroatiansensation; 02-10-2014 at 07:34 PM.
    I buy and sell mag parts..
    AO Feedback +20/-0

Pm for rt sear

if this is the rail you just purchased from me, this is NOT!!!! lukes pump milling it was rainmans milling that's why the pump handle and rod were sold together with the rail. there is a difference between what luke does for dimensions (AGD spec) and rainmans milling (rainman spec)
    if someone tries to use this rail with a pump kit other then a rainman pump handle assembly they may have problems.
    I advertised this in the thread they where sold in. nothing was said about the rail being milled by luke.

Geez, calm down. I just assumed since the body was milled by luke that the rail was as well. I will change it. Easy there chief.

Quote Originally Posted by thecroatiansensation View Post
    Geez, calm down. I just assumed since the body was milled by luke that the rail was as well. I will change it. Easy there chief.
    no I had no bad or ill words towards your thread just putting "specs" into perspective for people. agd spec are different from rainman specs/milling.
    my bad if it came off harsh.
    im not that guy just here for information for people. until I leave this forum.
    always remember to assume makes an A$$ out of u and me. so carful with that one
    Last edited by knownothingmags; 02-11-2014 at 03:19 AM.

up ttt