Thread: Luke's Mini Vert frame Ram placement

Luke's Mini Vert frame Ram placement

I'm looking for some advice on placing the ram for this Mini Vert frames and info/pics would be really helpful.

Thanks,
    WN

wat exactly did you need to kno? do you have pics of your frame and tha RAM your using? just use a cheater…haha

Quote Originally Posted by need4reebs View Post
    wat exactly did you need to kno? do you have pics of your frame and tha RAM your using? just use a cheater…haha
    Got any spare cheaters?

or if you have a board or maybe a powered type switch you could use this or one like this

Quote Originally Posted by knownothingmags View Post
    or if you have a board or maybe a powered type switch you could use this or one like this

have you tried using just the actuator part of that SF noid to see if it can trip a Mag sear? i saw ya mention those awhile back…but never heard if ya did anything with them?

Quote Originally Posted by Laku View Post
    Got any spare cheaters?

nah man I'm using them in me Mags…sorry.

have you tried using just the actuator part of that SF noid to see if it can trip a Mag sear? i saw ya mention those awhile back…but never heard if ya did anything with them?
    they work really well actually usd one in my 1st egomag build where I incorporated the ego FRM there rated to 200psi as well
    The actuator part can only be used in conjunction with that noid as that's what is was machined for

Quote Originally Posted by renie View Post
    they work really well actually usd one in my 1st egomag build where I incorporated the ego FRM there rated to 200psi as well
    The actuator part can only be used in conjunction with that noid as that's what is was machined for
    What's the make and model of this 'noid? Where can one procure one(or a few)?

thats some good info…thanks Renie!!!

Festo MHA1, MHP1 obviously not fitted with the rammer as that was made by WGP, I have my own cad files for the rammer if needed

And do you know what ? I think this mag is mine .....

Quote Originally Posted by bbotts77 View Post
    What's the make and model of this 'noid? Where can one procure one(or a few)?
    I bought one at Paintball Gateway last year.

Festo MHA1, MHP1 obviously not fitted with the rammer as that was made by WGP, I have my own cad files for the rammer if needed
    yeah my buddy here, is looking for the rest of theirs in the shop for me,
    not sure what I will do with them,
    I actually got these because you had used them in your mag.
    Last edited by knownothingmags; 02-17-2014 at 02:09 PM.

These are interesting.....

which would fit in the luke frame better the Clippard MPA-3 w/ Ram or one of the ep ones you guys posted? if you went ep what board would you use and how or where could you place it to acess it with ease?

anybody have experience with mounting location with a Clippard MPA-3 w/ Ram on a luke

these are very nice…just make sure to get tha single acting version and not tha double acting version. tha single acting version ha sa spring return just like tha MPA-3's that are used in most pneumags and if you look closely they are just smaller versions of a MPA-3 w/a housing around it:

but tha placement of the ram in these frames should be just like the placement in a intelli frame since tha top part of tha frames is copied from an intelli frame.

damn i need looks like we have another pneu dealer lol

where can i get a sear part like that?

Quote Originally Posted by RT Lover View Post
    damn i need looks like we have another pneu dealer lol

where can i get a sear part like that?

no way man…i don't even like sales threads eh!!!

you would have to get a G-Force frame for a sear part like in tha pics or try and get one of tha air smiths to make one for ya.

there were supposedly only 100 G-Force frames made…but not sure how many of them actually made it to tha peeps that paid for them??? it was a pre-order gone wrong i guess??

no way man…i don't even like sales threads eh!!!

you would have to get a G-Force frame for a sear part like in tha pics or try and get one of tha air smiths to make one for ya.

there were supposedly only 100 G-Force frames made…but not sure how many of them actually made it to tha peeps that paid for them??? it was a pre-order gone wrong i guess??

What else or other parts could I use to do the conversion?

these are very nice…just make sure to get tha single acting version and not tha double acting version. tha single acting version ha sa spring return just like tha MPA-3's that are used in most pneumags and if you look closely they are just smaller versions of a MPA-3 w/a housing around it:

but tha placement of the ram in these frames should be just like the placement in a intelli frame since tha top part of tha frames is copied from an intelli frame.
    Any modifications needed on this ram?
    Do you have a part# link to the exact ram?

Reebs, How are the magnets attached in this picture to the MSV?

Name:  IMG-20130801-00969.jpg
Views: 115
Size:  50.9 KB

epoxy

Quote Originally Posted by blamtro View Post

magnetism, the opposite poles keep them away from each other
    what BT said epoxy

Quote Originally Posted by blamtro View Post

just super glued the 90* bracket to the MSV.

oh and by "these" frames i mean Luke's frames are like the top part of a intelli frame is copied from a intelli frame…so the placement of the ram should be tha same.