Thread: Luke's Mini Vert frame Ram placement

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Luke's Mini Vert frame Ram placement

I'm looking for some advice on placing the ram for this Mini Vert frames and info/pics would be really helpful.

Thanks,
    WN

wat exactly did you need to kno? do you have pics of your frame and tha RAM your using? just use a cheater…haha

Quote Originally Posted by need4reebs View Post
    wat exactly did you need to kno? do you have pics of your frame and tha RAM your using? just use a cheater…haha
    Got any spare cheaters?

Quote Originally Posted by Laku View Post
    Got any spare cheaters?

nah man I'm using them in me Mags…sorry.

or if you have a board or maybe a powered type switch you could use this or one like this

Quote Originally Posted by knownothingmags View Post
    or if you have a board or maybe a powered type switch you could use this or one like this

have you tried using just the actuator part of that SF noid to see if it can trip a Mag sear? i saw ya mention those awhile back…but never heard if ya did anything with them?

Quote Originally Posted by need4reebs View Post
    have you tried using just the actuator part of that SF noid to see if it can trip a Mag sear? i saw ya mention those awhile back…but never heard if ya did anything with them?
    they work really well actually usd one in my 1st egomag build where I incorporated the ego FRM there rated to 200psi as well
    The actuator part can only be used in conjunction with that noid as that's what is was machined for

Quote Originally Posted by renie View Post
    they work really well actually usd one in my 1st egomag build where I incorporated the ego FRM there rated to 200psi as well
    The actuator part can only be used in conjunction with that noid as that's what is was machined for
    What's the make and model of this 'noid? Where can one procure one(or a few)?

Quote Originally Posted by bbotts77 View Post
    What's the make and model of this 'noid? Where can one procure one(or a few)?
    I bought one at Paintball Gateway last year.

thats some good info…thanks Renie!!!

Festo MHA1, MHP1 obviously not fitted with the rammer as that was made by WGP, I have my own cad files for the rammer if needed

And do you know what ? I think this mag is mine .....