I'm new to mags and this forum I did a quick search but I'm not sure I know the terminology enough to find my answer. I'm in the proses of putting together a classic automag and I've purchased a ss emag "stove pipe" body. I was wondering if the twist lock barrel I have on my power feed body will work or if there is another style of twist lock barrel I need to be looking for? Thanks