Thread: Vertical ss body twist lock barrel??

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Vertical ss body twist lock barrel??

I'm new to mags and this forum I did a quick search but I'm not sure I know the terminology enough to find my answer. I'm in the proses of putting together a classic automag and I've purchased a ss emag "stove pipe" body. I was wondering if the twist lock barrel I have on my power feed body will work or if there is another style of twist lock barrel I need to be looking for? Thanks

some barrels, yours may have it,
    have a center feed channel to align the feed hole up with the stovepipe,

my experience is I have had many barrels I have only owned one that has center feed channel,

tunaman has some for sure, I think
    I know I need an aluminum one.
    or you can get doc's twist loc adapter that will do all feed styles and you can screw an autococker barrel into it

Is "doc" a vendor on here?

Quote Originally Posted by lvmymag View Post
    is "doc" a vendor on here?
    mcb

Just to add another option. If you have a TL barrel that you like. You can actually drill a small indention in the slot that actually crosses the feed hole. And make a vertical notch out of what you have. Some use this option. Some prefer the proper TL slot.

Quote Originally Posted by blackdeath1k View Post
    Just to add another option. If you have a TL barrel that you like. You can actually drill a small indention in the slot that actually crosses the feed hole. And make a vertical notch out of what you have. Some use this option. Some prefer the proper TL slot.
    please be steady with your tools if you do this or it just ends up looking like worm wood.

I actually have a barrel *like the first example in the pic*that you could do that to if you need a barrel.
    just pm, if interested.