Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 31 to 50 of 50

Thread: Cougar's Ever growing collection

  1. #31
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    89
    Beautiful collection! Is that the dust cover I sent ya forever ago on that green Millenium? You need a Jungle Nights Micromag to go with the Cocker!

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Live Free or Die
    Posts
    1,467
    Quote Originally Posted by b-cuzz View Post
    Beautiful collection! Is that the dust cover I sent ya forever ago on that green Millenium? You need a Jungle Nights Micromag to go with the Cocker!


    It is very possible although for some reason I think the one I got from you was lasered AKAPP. Which would mean it is the spare one I have.
    I had all the anodized parts for a jungle nights microemag. Sold the in 2011. Dont regret selling them. The money went toward my honeymoon which was awesome.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Live Free or Die
    Posts
    1,467
    My Nemesis. #3 of 30. Ill get better pictures once it arrives.


  4. #34
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Medford MA
    Posts
    204
    I don't hate that nemesis. Very cool contrast anno

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Live Free or Die
    Posts
    1,467
    Finally got one


  6. #36
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    SE Michigan
    Posts
    176
    Quote Originally Posted by cougar20th View Post
    Finally got one

    how?

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Live Free or Die
    Posts
    1,467
    Quote Originally Posted by zulubravo44 View Post
    how?
    Alot of patience and a good chunk of cash.

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Sunny Florida- Woot!
    Posts
    4,836
    Kinda surpised you don't have a red frame on that pump......

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    1,006
    The FN303 will be called welcome or the Hooker, cause at Tunaball, that thing will be handled more times pornstar's money makers. Nust saying...

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Live Free or Die
    Posts
    1,467
    Quote Originally Posted by Nobody View Post
    The FN303 will be called welcome or the Hooker, cause at Tunaball, that thing will be handled more times pornstar's money makers. Nust saying...
    Thats no waay to treat such a gun. Youve gott take care if it,caress it, then enjoy it.

    But as long as you guys bring youur own first strike rounds then youll get to shot it. Ive heard of issues using regular paintballs and the bolt chipping mags which are to expensive and hard to get to chance it.
    Last edited by cougar20th; 11-24-2014 at 07:19 PM.

  11. #41
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Live Free or Die
    Posts
    1,467
    Quote Originally Posted by OPBN View Post
    Kinda surpised you don't have a red frame on that pump......
    My plan i to clear ano the frame and get the grips anodized red. Simlar to the way it was with the 45 frame

  12. #42
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    1,006
    Quote Originally Posted by cougar20th View Post
    Thats no waay to treat such a gun. Youve gott take care if it,caress it, then enjoy it.

    But as long as you guys bring youur own first strike rounds then youll get to shot it. Ive heard of issues using regular paintballs and the bolt chipping mags which are to expensive and hard to get to chance it.
    I think if we all chip in to buy a box of FS rounds, it would work. Community grab box. But then, you toss the gun in some mud, kick it a few timee and call it a dirty whore, you can shoot regular paint through it. Its a mag after all.

  13. #43
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Live Free or Die
    Posts
    1,467
    Quote Originally Posted by Nobody View Post
    I think if we all chip in to buy a box of FS rounds, it would work. Community grab box. But then, you toss the gun in some mud, kick it a few timee and call it a dirty whore, you can shoot regular paint through it. Its a mag after all.
    The issue is I have read somewhere that the issue is for whatever reason the magizines dont index correctly with regular paint. Dont really know. Havent tryed it myself yet. BUt what I read said bolt hits something as it enters the magazine. And theres the chance of damaging a magazine. Its not that the magizines are overly expensive. Its that they are very difficult to get ahold of.

    Plus why use a FN if your not using first strike.

  14. #44
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    #1 Buck Adams fan
    Posts
    7,956
    IM going to make molds of the F/S rounds and produce solid plastic ones. Im going to call them "LAST STRIKE", because that will be the last thing you ever get struck with

  15. #45
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    1,006
    Quote Originally Posted by BigEvil View Post
    IM going to make molds of the F/S rounds and produce solid plastic ones. Im going to call them "LAST STRIKE", because that will be the last thing you ever get struck with
    You can't wipe internal injuries...

  16. #46
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Live Free or Die
    Posts
    1,467
    Quote Originally Posted by BigEvil View Post
    IM going to make molds of the F/S rounds and produce solid plastic ones. Im going to call them "LAST STRIKE", because that will be the last thing you ever get struck with
    I do have 298 of these little bastards. (Shot one, gave one away). That came with the FN.

  17. #47
    was hoping for a moment I was going to see orange at the bottom of those rounds...PEPPERBALL!

  18. #48
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Live Free or Die
    Posts
    1,467
    Quote Originally Posted by bowcycle View Post
    was hoping for a moment I was going to see orange at the bottom of those rounds...PEPPERBALL!
    I fully agree with that. I havent been able to track down any of the pepper type yet. These came with the gun and I considered them as extra. They will still screw someone up real good.

  19. #49
    what did it take to get it down to field velocity? replacing reg internals?

  20. #50
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Live Free or Die
    Posts
    1,467
    Quote Originally Posted by bowcycle View Post
    what did it take to get it down to field velocity? replacing reg internals?
    haven't got there yet. But its live devolumizing for 12 grams. Splitting the valve open and filling 90% or so of the chamber.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •