Thread: european powerfeed rt on ebay

Same seller as you posted before. Wondering what's going on with this?

Cyco-Dude Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by OPBN View Post
    Same seller as you posted before. Wondering what's going on with this?
    as per the description: "Re-listing due to original buyer not paying or contacting."

so i guess what's with people bidding and not paying?

Damn it! Nothing stays a secret on this frigging site! Had my eye on this for the fair price, bet it will shoot up at the end. Boo.

Quote Originally Posted by Konigballer View Post
    Damn it! Nothing stays a secret on this frigging site! Had my eye on this for the fair price, bet it will shoot up at the end. Boo.
    Truth. Honestly not a fan of this section. Getting harder and harder to snag deals these days.

Quote Originally Posted by OPBN View Post
    Truth. Honestly not a fan of this section. Getting harder and harder to snag deals these days.
    yeah it does, helped me push my decision to get rid of my stuff,

this section did not make me stop my collection just helped push me another way ,
    some times im like heck yeah im get this item I just found, then im like wait is it up on Automag Finds posts yet, yep alright nevermind I don't need it.

but then again I probably shouldn't talk, I for a while there just bought "a lot" of stuff before people could even read the threads the items were on. got some actually pm messages for that. was interesting.

I like this forum. And no complaints with anyone snagging a deal before I see it. First come. First serve. This forum actually scored me most of my wife's current gun for cheap.

I figure a poster on here will post up if its something they don't want. But feel someone else may.

I bought it. Payed. I'll see it soon
    Euro E-mag | TL63 | XMOD| EM01610
    Euro Rt | OG | RT02382.

truth, if its something I am interested in I usually wont post it, if not and I think someone else is I post it. problem is i'm not always sure.