Thread: BUNNY CLEAR SOME PMs!!

BUNNY CLEAR SOME PMs!!

Got it! Can we increase PMs to 1000

Actually there is a site I'm a member of that will alert you that your box is full an quere all new incoming messages until you clear space.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    Got it! Can we increase PMs to 1000
    Increased.

lol, i was kidding, but cool Dayspring, should we look at that notification feature? I always try to look up vbulletin add ons, but since I don't have a vbulletin license I can't see squat.

What notification feature?

Quote Originally Posted by BTAutoMag View Post
    Actually there is a site I'm a member of that will alert you that your box is full an quere all new incoming messages until you clear space.

^^^

Quote Originally Posted by BTAutoMag View Post
    ^^^
    Talk to the admin on that page (or let me know what forum that is and I can do it) to find the mod. I can't find anything outright, but I may not have the right search parameter for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dayspring View Post
    Talk to the admin on that page (or let me know what forum that is and I can do it) to find the mod. I can't find anything outright, but I may not have the right search parameter for it.
    Scratch that - may have a slicker solution that doesn't require a mod. Stand by.

Scratch that - may have a slicker solution that doesn't require a mod. Stand by.
    Done and done. The notification system (like if we're running system maintenance or something) can be programmed to display a message if your inbox full % is between 2 set values. So I set it between 90-100% full. It'll then display a notification on a user basis until that inbox falls below the 90% threshold. It won't queue messages, but this will give you advance notice to a full box.

No mod necessary.

Increased.
    Done and done. The notification system (like if we're running system maintenance or something) can be programmed to display a message if your inbox full % is between 2 set values. So I set it between 90-100% full. It'll then display a notification on a user basis until that inbox falls below the 90% threshold. It won't queue messages, but this will give you advance notice to a full box.

No mod necessary.
    Awesome!

Wow thank you Dayspring. I was dreading having to go through all my PMs and clear some out after my last sale, but now with 650 available spots I can let a lot of them sit. This is a big help so thank you.