Thread: black macro fittings?

black macro fittings?

is ccm the only company that makes gloss black macro fittings in 90*? ive heard the O-rings in them blow at higher psi settings; has anyone used them say at 1000 or 1100 psi output?

ive seen all colors but i think they are just painted and the color fades or chips away, i have ccm fitting on almost all of my mags and dont think i have ever had a fitting oring blow, only the actual macroline...but im sure there is always a first for everything

Quote Originally Posted by keiko_819 View Post
    ive seen all colors but i think they are just painted and the color fades or chips away, i have ccm fitting on almost all of my mags and dont think i have ever had a fitting oring blow, only the actual macroline...but im sure there is always a first for everything
    I run ccm fittings on both my mags and feed them with an SHP reg set to 1100. No problems so far

cool, thanks guys

Cyco-Dude Guest
    ninja makes black macroline fittings, search for them.

no problem at 1200 either

and ccm tests their stuff, im sure, and im betting they put a pretty high amount of pressure through more then we would probably use. but then again we can feed our valves a full 3000PSI if we want.

You can't go wrong with these:
    http://www.macrolineguy.com/categori...line-Fittings/

I have dozens of them and never had a problem. My eMag uses a 1200 psi output SP inline Max Flo.

nice, thanks for the option