Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ego mag build

Quote Originally Posted by Spider-TW View Post
    If you test the solenoid, not connected to a board, don't leave it connected to the battery. A switch is nice, but not necessary for testing.

o hell i was going to hook it to the board y hook it to just a batt? man getting close im gonna need to know what settings to have the frame on? ty

there r many different fittings but i want to try a 90* which one will work best?

http://www.pneumadyne.com/threads-el...2431-l-en.html

guys didnt forget about me did you ?? ^^^^^ lol

Not forgotten having problems access the site at the moment have to use a proxy server

One of the 1st 2 on that page all depends on your tube id personally go for the second one and have tight for on the tube

my noid isnt going to work

Quote Originally Posted by renie View Post
    One of the 1st 2 on that page all depends on your tube id personally go for the second one and have tight for on the tube
    this noid is a no go renie, its to big for what i want. I bought it because it was cheap and i thought i could make it work but its to big!! i have no where to put it, im trying to use what i have here and not super fancy parts i just want to make a few borrow markers. with input on one side and out on the other it cant sit in my rail ule milled pocket. I have this old benchmark rt classic rail i wanted to use but even then on other rails i couldnt use a emag batt pack....

i need to go to a different noid what are my options??

Thanks man!

smc is the best route for compactness

any certain smc's? on your mag where you used the 3 port noid where did you put it at on the marker, it cant be that much smaller than my 5 port?