Thread: props on the new shirts

props on the new shirts

just want to show some love for Cali_Mag, came through on some new shirts and they look great...

Black on White T

Black on Black T

The white looks good. I like the black as well, but it looks faded and washed out out. Is it just the camera, or does the writing on the black shirt stand out compared to the white shirt?

Black on Black is a ghost image. It's meant to hard to see until you get just right in the light. The third image is over lit to show the design. I personally like the ghost image affect.

yea the white looks great but personally i love that black on black, like Temo mentioned, you only see it in the right light, but the image is pretty bright, just a crappy phone pic that makes it look faded...

Put me down for a white-on-black in fatman sizes!

DUDE! Who's the model? lol, thanks for the mad props yo keiko_819. I really just found that graphic off google images then redrew it in Vector format. They came out nice. Like I had mentioned in another thread, if TK doesn't have an issue with it, im willing to print more with no $ gain for me, just enough to cover cost and shipping. I still want to do a more original design while still utilizing the Automag logos TK used. A few ideas get constantly tossed at me by these guys at the field every weekend, lol so settling on sumthin we can all get along with is, well, entertaining? I printed these real fast for us local mag guys that were in a 3 man mech tourney this last weekend. Wich by the way, Mags took 1st and 2nd place keiko_819, alpha_q_up23, and lobo_fuerte took 1st, and me, ElecTROkiller and fellow friend (who usually uses an autococker but had issues and played with a maq all day!) took 2nd.

P.S. since we're givin out cred, the black on black was all keiko_819's doing. And after I printed his, I did another for myself! lol

yea we all had a blast at that local mini tourney, it was mech only, lots of tipmans, cockers, spyders, a few new mechs and pumps...made my day when the last game was all mags on the field to claim 1st and 2nd...wouldn't have it any other way haha

Good job, I'm partial to the black on black myself.

me needs 2!!!

i would really like a black on black short sleeve shirt in XL when/if you do make more. please keep us posted

I wasn't tryin to do just one or two, but more and more people are interested so I may just start a thread here soon callin out to all who wanna put in on it and buy one. ill keep yall posted for sure.

thanks cali

I want like 4 lol

Im working on my home today so im not sure when ill be wrapping things up to sit down, relax, and put in some AO work, but ill start a thread tonight and put a link here to it and itll have pricing and availability. If TK would like to put any extra word in on it that would be great, ie, if he would like to add more to pricing to be able to donate to any AGD fund or future developments he's affiliated with. Thanks guys!

can we get a grey on black or white on black