Thread: RC cars for emag / xmag items

RC cars for emag / xmag items

So I'm looking to trade a couple rc cars i have for e mag / x mag items post what you have if your interested
    maybe we can work something out

one rc that im looking to trade is a rc 8.2 e factory team kit ( has the good upgrades it needs ) the kit sells for 400-550$ without a motor or esc / remote
    - brand new tires
    - brand new motor and esc ( team orion neon 8 was like $250 ) one charge ran threw it
    - comes with a dx3r remote ( 150-200$ alone can control up to 30 cars with just this remote )
    - venom 4 cell lipo battery one charge on it ( almost 100$ alone)
    All it needs is a steering servo to be able to drive it (40-60$) the gears stripped in the one i had in the car

2nd rc car im looking to trade is a 3.3 traxxas t-maxx has TONS of aftermarket aluminum parts
    if interested in this ill pm details to much to list like brand new 3 tanks of gas threw the engine cost $1000 to build
    just need to mount the motor and trans back to the chassis to have it running ( was replacing transmission gears with steel gears never put it all back together)

Name:  IMAG0061.jpg
Views: 112
Size:  14.9 KB
    Name:  IMAG0062.jpg
Views: 104
Size:  15.6 KB
    Name:  IMAG0046.jpg
Views: 89
Size:  34.3 KB
    Name:  IMAG0045.jpg
Views: 81
Size:  27.2 KB

electric rc buggy is sold, traxxas t-maxx truck still for sale / trade right now,