After about 30 minutes in the armory section drooling over various peoples' mags... i'm dry, dressed, and cleaned up. Also ready for an extremely sweet and simple thread.
Passion - Of course it applies to alot of things, I reckon'. But nothing inspires that word like an Automag. I bought an autococker, and lost interest in that thing hella quick... too many parts, tbh. It stopped working, and after it was too late, and in 100 pieces, I found the cause. Hindsight. Sweet. My mag? I came here, and complained/panic'ed a few times in threads, and overall, absorbed enough information to not be too daunted by them. Level 10 issues? No big deal. X valve on the frits? Probably something simple (after all, it was) When my Emag arrives tomorrow... that may change though. One other hobby completely captivates me. Cars. Power. Tons of it. V8 sound. Mmmmm. I do, though, have a lot of people to talk to for hours about at work about cars... I don't get that with mags. Noone I work with knows much more about paintball other than the expensive angels of the mid 2000's and spyders... oh tippmans too. But, I digress. I may not post a lot, but I do, like... A LOT, a lot of reading. Again, more absorbing. I get pumped knowing that the weather will start to get nicer in march, and cannot wait to play with my mag/s. OK i'm done. Super-hyped though and, voila, random thread end.
Thanks,
Jason