I have a micromag that I picked up and kept as a backup. Used it once while Big Evil was tuning up my Tac-1, and then she went back in the closet. Just grabbed a q-bow which will be my new backup and went to shoot the micro and ensure she was working and the valve seems stuck. New battery on the hyperframe, changed out the bumper because that seemed to be sticky and now valve seems stuck( maybe the sear is engaged, don't know) and I don't have the time to mess with it with grad school and a wife of 4 months.

Here are the pictures and the good news.

micromag with hyperframe and a rt valve, worked 6 months ago and has been in a climate controlled environment. Comes exactly as pictured with the bike grip and the bigshot barrel. Hyperframe noid clicks so that should be fine. Valve probably needs a rebuild.

One last bad thing, the srew holding the frame on is in there pretty good. The oringinal owner stripped out the allen so he made a flat head out of it.

That picture looks worse than it is, but overall it's a 7/10 for looks, it has been played with and needs to be played with again. Great little shooter when I used her she just needs to be back in the wild.

For trades not really looking for anything but cash, and I might part if everything gets accounted for.

Price $300 + shipping

Feel free to ask any questions if you have any. Thanks,
Andrew