Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jungle Sunset Micromag lost

Or contact usps let them know the loss/stolen markers might just have appeared. If they find out it's the seller you bought them from or it was a postal worker they are screwed. Make sure you take screen capture of those posting.

Quote Originally Posted by Levi View Post
    Might be worth contacting him and asking where he got it?

let me know what you find out.

Great advice, I'm a couple steps ahead of ya

The seller is not an employee of USPS (I did some checking). I did also send out an email to the USPS rep I talk to, maybe she can shed some light on how this could have happened.

Quote Originally Posted by C_losjoker View Post
    Or contact usps let them know the loss/stolen markers might just have appeared. If they find out it's the seller you bought them from or it was a postal worker they are screwed. Make sure you take screen capture of those posting.
    ^^ That's an even better idea

Also if you click on his user name it takes you to his profile which happens to have a pic of the seller (presumably). Might want to grab a screenshot of that too.

Quote Originally Posted by MAGgot View Post
    Great advice, I'm a couple steps ahead of ya

The seller is not an employee of USPS (I did some checking). I did also send out an email to the USPS rep I talk to, maybe she can shed some light on how this could have happened.
    I hope this works out well for you. Either way keep us posted please.

we've already worked it out, it just has to arrive here.

Vintage has made an INCREDIBLY generous offer, so it looks like this one will find its way here afterall.

I'll let you guys know if I hear back from USPS or the seller. This is a very curious situation.

Props to vintage!

This is a crazy story! I hope all malicious parties burn in hell! Props indeed to vintage.

What the hell? Shady as hell man... Jesus christ... This is pretty terrible. -.-

This gun went missing about two weeks ago, ja? No USPS auction would get it sold that fast. I'm looking at what other things he has listed, and the list screams B&E artist / shoplifter.

If Vintage has his information, he should report it ALL to local police (MAGgots and the sellers) as well as USPS investigators.'

Oh and Vintage, you deserve a round on AOs dime.

No. It went missing "little over a month ago" from the first post.

Six weeks is still pretty suspect.

Quote Originally Posted by Frizzle Fry View Post
    Six weeks is still pretty suspect.
    Seems pretty sketchy to me as well, especially since Maggot has been actively looking for it. I remember a year or so ago an X valve coming up missing and someone in GA I thought ended up with it as well. Someone like Rukh013 IIRC was the one who bought it off of Ebay and it went missing only to show up in GA. Maybe I'm remembering wrong? But yeah seriously sketchy.

Sure enough, he answered that he bought it at a freight auction. I believe him, but will report the info to USPS anyways.

Wow. What a crazy turn. Hopefully everything will work out for you guys. Well, i'm off to a USPS auction now...

This is crazy.

Glad to see the community come together like this.

I've got a tracking number but no info yet. nothing new for tracking though

Wait, whats the end result? Did you buy it back from the person who bought it off of joeshmoe on ebay? I'm confused.
    Thanks,
    Jason

i bought it off of ebay and when/if it arrives i am selling it to MAGgot for cost.

Did you guys ever figure out what actually happened? Police involvement? Any word back from USPS themselves? This boils my blood that this stuff DOES happen. It all screams shady, so forgive my intrusion.
    Thanks,
    Jason

its here, pictures don't do the anodizing justice. don't know what the exact condition was when MAGgot purchased it but I can see only 1 flaw and I don't think it could have occurred in shipping due to its location. its a shame the asa doesn't match. just waiting to here how he wants to try and ship it this time.

It's a shame that there aren't more people like you in this world Vintage. You are a great asset to this community.

I got the Micro from vintage today. I can't believe this thing ended up making it here eventually. What vintage did for me is awesome, thank you very much.

Quote Originally Posted by MAGgot View Post
    I got the Micro from vintage today. I can't believe this thing ended up making it here eventually. What vintage did for me is awesome, thank you very much.
    your welcome.

Cool ending about the mag. Did you end up getting the sto back too?

No, I did not get the STO. I was really only concerned about this Micro, it's a gem!