Thread: New to MD area paintball

New to MD area paintball

Just wondering if there are any AO's in the Maryland/DC area that have any recommendations on fields in the area. I am also interested in getting into some pump paintball if anyone knows of any events in the area.

find a Pev's Paintball store and go from there.

I will have to go and try out pevs and see what their fields are like.

I did find a field run by Torrid Paintball. they are in Montgomery county in MD I played there yesterday and was pretty impressed on the whole. The field was extremely well run with good refs decent concept field and two decent woods ball fields. the fields where OK not excellent, but what made the place great was their enforcement of the rules. no overshooting other players no bunking players and hopper/gun hits count as eliminations. this was really great because most of the people playing there where new to the sport and where playing with rental gear. it made the games less about shooting the crap out of each other and more about movement and precision. The Refs also kept the games turning around really quickly so even if a game only lasted 5 min you where playing 2 min after the last game ended. this was just my experience and I have to say I will be going back whenever I can.