Thread: eclipse pops asa and steel braided line?

eclipse pops asa and steel braided line?

Anyone use this combo? I want to but I'm not sure if the line will fit it properly and don't want to order it with out knowing first.

you will need a 90 fitting and there will be no problems. people in the last century, before macroline used SS braid hose all the time. just like a macrofitting, you have to watch how far you screw the fitting in and the possible tool marks if you aren't watching what you are doing.

Why would I need a 90 fitting? The pops is the straight out the front version, maybe your thinking of the oops? The pops is what is on the ego11/geo2.1 and up.

The pops uses a 10-32 threaded macro fitting. So unless you have a special braided line it won't fit.

Cyco-Dude Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by dano_____ View Post
    The pops uses a 10-32 threaded macro fitting. So unless you have a special braided line it won't fit.
    well, you can take that out. straight macro fittings have a hex on the inside, so you can use a hex key to remove it. whether or not a ss hose can thread into the asa before the flange hits the asa is another matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyco-Dude View Post
    well, you can take that out. straight macro fittings have a hex on the inside, so you can use a hex key to remove it. whether or not a ss hose can thread into the asa before the flange hits the asa is another matter.
    They don't have a 1/8" NPT threaded output though is what I'm saying. It doesn't use the standard size macro fittings that most other manufacturers do.

http://paintballgateway.com/plecpoonasam.html

got the Oops and Pops mixed up.

Glad I asked before I bought it, I'll have to find some thick walled line for my shp ninja reg