Thread: Automag RT Original Price Check

Automag RT Original Price Check

I am just curious how much a bone stock original RT mag like this would go for. Say it includes 2 barrels, how much could I get for the package?

Thanks guys!
    I buy and sell mag parts..
    AO Feedback +20/-0

do you have the missing parts? sight rail, original front grip etc?

Nope, sorry. As is.

Quote Originally Posted by thecroatiansensation View Post
    Nope, sorry. As is.
    Then it's not bone stock original.... Just saying.

My mistake for not wording it correctly. I was just asking for an estimate for the working gun pictured above with 2 barrels.

Probably $175 to $225. The wood grips add some value but you lose some for the missing sight rail, etc. Does it have the hard line on the other side?

I paid $165 for my RT. It was in pretty nice shape overall, except for the sight rail that had been sanded down real ugly. Had the original foregrip which I prefer over the bike grip. Like mentioned above the smart parts wood grip panels are a plus. Lack of sight rail, foregrip, and hardline would bee seen as negatives imo. The drop could be a positive, providing that the buyer likes it.

Awesome. Thank you guys for the help. I have a decent bit of knowledge about mags, and I know this is the "red-headed step child" of the mag family so I have stayed away from it for this long. I am making a trade and I was curious about what these usually go for considering there really isn't much you can part on these guns.

Is there any positive to the rails being black compared to chrome? Personally I like it much better (I dig all jet black) but what about the market?

The black "rails" are milled alum. and very soilid(me likey very much) the chrome are stamped stainless steel. Not bad but not my cup o tea. Were I lookin for one I'd choose the black rails over the SS. Just my pref. And even though they the "Red Headed Stepchild" of Mags, there's something to be said for them that they were banned for many fields because they would RT. 20-25 BPS is not a new thing. With an Apocalypse reg I had several fields afraid to let me play.
    I took the road least traveled...now where the hell am I ?

Oh, I know the power of the RT (I figured it out accidentally with a RT Pro valve - Holy Crap! That was awesome! How did I do that?). And it was the predecessor to all of the excellent high BPS mags of today. I did not mean that as a "slam" on the gun, I just meant it in the fact that (most) of the parts on the classic RT cannot be interchanged with other mags.