Thread: im having serious problems getting my mag shooting right

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

im having serious problems getting my mag shooting right

I have been trying to adjust my level 10 and I keep making things worse the bolt was sticking on balls not fully chambered, now I have a blender and my bolt wont stop on anything. I pulled out the ult that was in my x-valve and replaced it with a rt on/off. its rting like crazy, even when I have my tank input set down to 700 psi. my setup is helios body, rtp rail, rpg intelli, x-valve, lvl 10 with red spring on it. I had the lvl 10 with gold spring, 4 lvlx shims, and ult on/off in it and it was shooting good except the bolt would stick on balls not fully chambered. I don't know whats going on here but its starting to drive me crazy!

Need more info..

Twist lock body? or? What size on/off pin? What other parts?

Helios body, rtp rail, xvalve, rpg intelli w splinter blade, apocalypse reg, ive got the lvlx set up with red spring 0 carrier, no shims, the rt on/off is stock.

I don't know too much about much... but the 0 carrier sounds really tight. Possibly too tight to vent properly on a misfed ball?
    All I got for now.
    Thanks,
    Jason

If you are getting an RT effect with low input pressure, you might want to check the sear. Sounds like you are having several issues. This might be part of it.

P Its a brand new sear, whats the messurement im looking for? Ive got a 1cm gap between it and the trigger