Thread: Pneu frame asa

Pneu frame asa

Hey guys i just got a pneu frame not too long ago and it came w/ the direct mount cp asa. I noticed this asa is used almost all the time in pics but can another asa be used? If so what other asa' are recommended? Not too familiar w/ pneu set ups yet

Quote Originally Posted by Zeropjc View Post
    Hey guys i just got a pneu frame not too long ago and it came w/ the direct mount cp asa. I noticed this asa is used almost all the time in pics but can another asa be used? If so what other asa' are recommended? Not too familiar w/ pneu set ups yet
    Depends wether it's sleeper setup or not. If it isn't then you could basically use any asa that has two port. Or if you can attach the LPR to somewhere else with air passage then you could use virtually any asa.

as far as sleeper on/offs/ most prefer the cp. others can be used but you just have to figure out how to make it work. if you don't go the sleeper route then you can mount a lpr and run the lp hose to the frame.

I see interesting it is a sleeper and theres no external lpr's or anything and it does have the cp mount. i like the CP asa i would just prefer a smaller asa i guess. Is there any threads with descriptions on building or the mechanics of setting up pneu frames ?

A pic might help. I have a sleeper that used a Bob Long Gear drive. I had it done by Loguzzzz, but not sure if he is offering it anymore for these as he destroyed one of the ASA's in the process and had to buy a replacement. Any ASA that is not rail mounted should be able to be used for a sleeper setup.

Go with one of my LPR-FG's and you use any asa you want and its still a sleeper.
    http://www.lukescustoms.com/lpr-foregrip.html

With Luke's LPR-FG, if you play remote, you don't even need an asa !

Quote Originally Posted by luke View Post
    Go with one of my LPR-FG's and you use any asa you want and its still a sleeper.
    http://www.lukescustoms.com/lpr-foregrip.html
    I see what you did there

ok....... ?