Ok, so I haven't really played paintball in years so I can't justify hanging on to my whole collection anymore, and I've kind of fallen on hard times and have been scrounging around the house for stuff to sell. I've come across some old guns of mine that I don't use, and I know if I ever played paintball again these wouldn't be things I'd reach for. In fact, these are things I'd hardly used even when I was playing often.

Anyway, I was thinking about putting this stuff up for sale but for the life of me I can't think of what I paid for them nor what they are worth now. Can anyone give me a hand with this stuff? If I decide it's expendable I'll probably put it up for sale here on AO, since I don't want to Ebay or Craigslist them and it seems like every other paintball forum I used to be on either folded or is dead. I didn't want to put it up at "make me an offer", though, because I know you always get low-balled with that kind of stuff.

Anyway, on to the gear.

I've got a Sheridan PGP-2, missing front sight and the "feed gate" is missing the retaining pin, usual PGP-2 issues. Drilled frame, plastic grips, polished.
A Sheridan PMI-II stock-class, 100%. Polished, walnut grips.
A right-handed AGD 6-Pak, #336, no check valve.

And a 2K9 Micro body with both "Mech" and "E" front blocks and the vert ASA + grip, black anno, seen action once.

I really would rather hang onto it all, since I think it's all really cool, but desperate times blah blah blah...

Thanks, AO.