Thread: PSP Dallas Open

PSP Dallas Open

Live stream up and running:

http://www.paintballaccess.com/live/

Looks like some Inception Designs love out there on the field.

Chattanooga CEP is using Dye jersies. WORST COLORS EVER.

Cleveland Browns colors.

I'm not a Browns fan, but those Dye jersey colors aren't that bad. They would be especially good in rainy conditions when the field gets muddy. You wouldn't even know they were dirty.
    Except for the Automag in front, its usually the man behind the equipment that counts.

I actually like it. Different.

The DYE stuff seems to be getting more and more conservative/laid back/understated, and this year's stuff is positively plain, to the point that it doesn't even look like pb gear. Very old school in a way.

Not sure if I like it or don't, or what. Of course, I despised the new Dynasty gear initially but it's very much grown on me, so who knows?

I love the white/red dye gear, but I'd never want to play in it, it'd get dirty SO quick.

The RL jerseys and pants look pretty awesome this year.

Modern jerseys and pants make you look like a diva IMO. From a functional perspective I do like the cuffs, thick material on shoulders, and the ventilation on the jersey.

Is it lame to have the PSP Dallas be free SD stream Friday and Saturday and then make it mandatory to pay $10 if you want to see the finals?
    Seriously.

I did the HD stream for the weekend. It was worth it for me.

If I knew they'd have let me watch the first 2/3 of the movie and not the ending unless I paid, I think I would have paid up front for HD the last two days. I just didn't know they'd offer a free service and then blue ball me.

Quote Originally Posted by tanksmx View Post
    If I knew they'd have let me watch the first 2/3 of the movie and not the ending unless I paid, I think I would have paid up front for HD the last two days. I just didn't know they'd offer a free service and then blue ball me.
    There was a bunch of chat about it over on PBN. Going forward, I'll probably do the HD weekend pass - $5 per day is worth it to me.