Thread: Outgunned

Outgunned

Yesterday, I went to the local proshop to get a new mask and to sign up for this coming weekends scenario event The Vikings by mpp games. I'm going with a friend so I am actually going to be on their team for the event. When they asked me what type of gun I was playing with I told them my automag. A look of concern came over them and the told me that I was going to be outgunned. I just laughed at them and told them not to worry about me and told them that I welcome the electros. People seem to forget that paintball is so much more than ROF. Luckily, for me I have the ROF and knowledge and experience. It just bugs me that some people think that having a certain type of gun automatically makes them better than the rest. I can go to the sporting good store and buy the baseball bat that they have but that doesn't make me hit homeruns every time. Ok I'm done

LOL. I can walk the mechanical trigger on my RT-Pro, non-ULT, and I've hit about 25bps sweetspotting the reactive trigger off of a standard Crossfire 68/4500...

Considering you can't restrict it like on an electro, that is a genuine ROF advantage over every single other marker on the field. 13BPS limit? Ok, I'll keep my finger under control. But if I want to let it rip there's nothing stopping me

If it was me? I would have laughed and said "If that's the case I'll be using my CCM"...

Just show them the old Zak Vetter full auto vids

that will shut them up for good
    CNC Programmer/Machinist
    Polarstar Engineering and Machine

Haha. Yah. Such is life. Never once have I felt out gunned.

Quote Originally Posted by blackdeath1k View Post
    Haha. Yah. Such is life. Never once have I felt out gunned.

I don't think I've even felt outgunned with a stock-class gun. All it takes is one!

now you have to win

Living Legends 6 Most Valuable Team for the Horde. We all shoot mechanical mags. I wouldn't be to concerned about being outgunned.

BEZERKERS
    ALL MAG SHOOTING TEAM

Quote Originally Posted by wimag View Post
    Living Legends 6 Most Valuable Team for the Horde. We all shoot mechanical mags. I wouldn't be to concerned about being outgunned.

dude I almost cried

When I first started to play, I played with a bunch of buddies usually at an outlaw field close to their home. We all got into the sport at the same time, total newbies. Me playing with a spyder them with tippmann 68.

So we are there playing having a 4 on 4 games. This guy pulls up starts to gear up, takes him about 30 min just getting on what he wears to play, then he pulls out his first gun. It's an ego, he walks over and ask if he can join us. We are like of course, all of us thinking damn the team against him is going to get killed. Most of us going freaking awesome gun. After 4-5 games he goes and switches guns, pulls out a karni. That's like dude you have a karni and ego, he says yeah they are ok guns but all that great. Says really they kind of sucks and likely will be selling them soo. We played all afternoon and in most games he was the first one out. Buddies and I talked after and just thought, we don't think it's the guns that suck. The guy dressed the part of pro, all the shirts, pants and 4 guns that he played with and none helped him at all.