Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Pneumag tunining help!

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    12

    Pneumag tunining help!

    Hey guys,

    I've been trying to get this thing tuned for a week and can't seem to get the right settings on the xvalve and lpr. Either the ram won't extend far enough to hit the sear, or something inside (on/off maybe) sends it into uncontrollable full-auto. This is my first pneumag and any advice for a newbie would be great. I live near Purdue in Indiana if anyone's nearby to show me what I'm doing wrong.

    Thanks,
    Mike
    Attached Images Attached Images

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    497
    Either you have broken o-ring or on/off pin in your on/off, or the ram is too close and doesn't give enough room to the sear to catch properly on the bolt. At least those are the reasons I can think of.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by Laku View Post
    Either you have broken o-ring or on/off pin in your on/off, or the ram is too close and doesn't give enough room to the sear to catch properly on the bolt. At least those are the reasons I can think of.
    An o-ring within the valve? I replace the on/off pin to a .712 is that length ok to use?

    Thanks for your help

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    497
    Quote Originally Posted by white81 View Post
    An o-ring within the valve? I replace the on/off pin to a .712 is that length ok to use? Thanks for your help
    Do you have longer pin to test with? I seem to remember that the .712 pin needs a black quad o-ring for the on/off top?

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by Laku View Post
    Do you have longer pin to test with? I seem to remember that the .712 pin needs a black quad o-ring for the on/off top?
    I do. I will try a longer pin and let you know. Thanks!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •