I'm trying to make this quick and simple, usually I'd rather go through the usual abyss of information at my hands here but I just wanted to make this quick and clean. Anyways, here is the situation.

My setup
Classic valve
Level 10
Minimag main body with a Noxx clip welded on, converted the marker to a pistol
Basic AM/MM lowers (standard rail, grip, etc..)

Air system
A 1/8th brass piece connected to an ASA+12g changer directly off to the side of the marker. This is run off of 12 gram CO2 cartridges.

My issue:
Simple, the gun pressures up and hold pretty well, but I pull the trigger and it doesn't fire. Yes the trigger bounces back. The breach is clear, I am attempting to dry fire. Does not work.

I know I've heard/had this issue before although I forget how I resolved it. I adjusted the velocity from all the way in, to as far back out to where it began to leak out the back. All the while attempting to fire Inbetween and still no luck. No I have not oiled it yet, I seem to have misplaced it. This all worked just fine last time I used it (back around October/September) but I was using HPA via remote line back then instead too, but the trigger rod seems to be in place although I have never adjusted it.

I'm hoping this will just need some oil but just in case that doesn't turn out to be it then I'd like to have this for a quick reference. What else could it be?

Appreciate any help and advice.