I've had and used my classic RT for years and years. The last time I played I replaced every Oring and the bolt spring. But today finished me off. I've got to find my problem.

Basic gun stats. Bone stock classic RT with level 7 bolt and a Ygrip with a 4500 AGD flatline feeding its air. Input set at 900-950.

New valve Orings. New bolt spring. On off pin is the same 0.744 that its been the last dekade. Good gap on the trigger rod pin and the trigger. I even removed and checked and cleaned every Oring in the valve last night. All perfect. The flatline I have not touched since I bought it last year. And who knows how long its been since it was dismantled.

On to the issue.
When I air up the gun it will work fine. But every now and then its reactivity skyrockets. Totally unexpected and uncontrollably. And sometimes in the midst of this it fires on the pull and release of the trigger. But it is firing so fast that it could just be resetting in the blink of an eye. And not an actual trigger return fire. Any help would be great. Like I stated above. ON OFF pin is perfect. Sear looks like new. And bolt looks great. Trigger pin gap is also a credit card if not a hair more.