Thread: Project ULE mag FS

Project ULE mag FS

Need to get some money together. Price includes shipping and is OBO. Not looking to part out at this time.

Mag Project- sold
    Started out as one of the Hawaii rental mags. Classic Field Rental valve with a level 10 bolt (recently rebuilt, hasn't been tested). ULE body, (new) CCM feedneck, (new) CP detent, (new) shocktech ASA, OTP barrel, custom milled rail, PTP grip, custom milled vasa/grip, Am/MM benchmark single trigger (needs to have the wings milled off or trade the frame for a RT frame).
    A few of the parts are in raw/rough condition.. The body had a bit of wear on the drivers side. A friend attempted to buff them out, but they need a little more than a buffing wheel first. The rail is raw, but in decent condition. the barrel has a decent amount of wear, as does the vasa and rip (along with the raw milling). The benchy is in good condition and new parts are still like new. Also including an OK condition CF frame. One of the ASA holes has been drilled at and it is missing both of the nuts on the bottom.
    Everything should be there, just needs the last little bit of work.

If there are any questions feel free to ask. Thanks for looking

Custom Cockers
    MCB
    TechPB
    Intimidator Owners
    PBN
    Last edited by Themole; 03-26-2014 at 12:05 PM.

That rail looks really cool. Who milled it for you? Also I'm trying to figure what in the world that cone shaped object is next to the trigger frame and behind the feedneck in the last pic is. So did you take the LvL10 bolt out to show that you had it? I would totally jump on this if I didn't already have a Hawaiian mag that I'm restoring.

Friendly FYI: This should be in the Marker Sales section.

Looks like a vert asa based on the 2 screws and air port hole. Lord knows what the silver thing on it is though!

Quote Originally Posted by Sk8ermog View Post
    That rail looks really cool. Who milled it for you? Also I'm trying to figure what in the world that cone shaped object is next to the trigger frame and behind the feedneck in the last pic is. So did you take the LvL10 bolt out to show that you had it? I would totally jump on this if I didn't already have a Hawaiian mag that I'm restoring.

Friendly FYI: This should be in the Marker Sales section.
    Unfortunately I purchased the rail already milled and the previous owner wasn't sure on who did the work. Ive seen a couple other rails miller very similarly, but I haven't had a chance to do any digging on the matter.
    the cone was once a rough bike grip that I let my friend have fun on with his lathe. I have some photos of it on the marker, ill pull them out once I get on a computer.
    And I kept the bolt out in an attempt to show its a level 10. Ive heard that normally the level 10s wouldn't work with rental valves, so I wanted to show what I have. I can gladly show more pics on request!
    thanks for the tip! Since the marker still needs some work, I figured it'd go under parts. But if a mod agrees it should be with the other markers, id appreciate the thread being moved

Here's with the other VASA on it (frame isn't included)

id throw down 100 for the body/feedneck if someone else wants everything

Whomever bought this mag, please send me a PM... I have a question/offer for you.