Thread: AO Jersey Proofs

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

AO Jersey Proofs

will be adding them as they come to me.

would also like to give you all my deepest apologies will a small miscommunication on mine and Animal's fault. I had asked him about the animal and trevis logos being removable and he said that was no problem but he didnt tell me that it was at additional cost

so the trevis and animal will stay but if you did not want them on there then they will not be on the FRONT of the jersey. SORRY!

IMPORTANT!
    there are alot of orders and this has already taken too long so if you want something changed this is your ONLY chance. I will date the pictures as posted and you have 1 week to say what changes you want. if you do not see this thread in that time... it will be an automatic YES on your part.

if your proofs are not posted, they are comming

Proofs for 4/4/14

Issues:
    Cali: No artist or manu tags, kill the magpie
    Last edited by BTAutoMag; 04-04-2014 at 04:49 PM.

just in case

I did not want any butt text and it appears the "mouse clicker/ass kicker" quote is included on my proof.

Also, what was the fee to remove the animal and trevis logos? Has the ship sailed on removing them or can we still pay to have them removed?

Other than the above mentioned, I love mine. Thank you for your hard work BT!

I will ask.

They look great!

I'm with El Zilcho on this one. id be willing to pay the extra fee to have both Animal and the Magpie logos taken off. I have no clue who Magpies are. And I know nothing of Animals reputation personally so (no disrespect implied) I wouldn't really want to be repin what im not really apart of. AO is amazing! and Ill rep it and myself and local mag friends to death of me. They should still be able to accommodate to not putting the logos on though. Its literally just not printing the portion of the jersey. Makes it even Easier unless they're offering some kind of price break because of their logo being repped on the jerseys while still getting paid. That's the only reason they should of even put there logo on there to begin with. Never heard of a company printing their name on everything they print unless you pay not to lol, even if they designed it or not. I do appreciate BTAutoMag for posting that right off the bat, thanks.