Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 91 to 96 of 96

Thread: AO Jersey Proofs

  1. #91
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    Plymouth, WI
    Posts
    7,202
    SHOULD be

    To leave feedback: Click seller/buyers name, Click feedback score, Click leave feedback

  2. #92
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    IN -- USA
    Posts
    9,291
    Is it too late to order one?








    Waiting for BT's head to pop off...

  3. #93
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    #1 Buck Adams fan
    Posts
    7,814
    Quote Originally Posted by Dayspring View Post
    Is it too late to order one?








    Waiting for BT's head to pop off...


    I thought you were running the old-school ao jersey?

    "I'm not happy unless you're not happy"

  4. #94
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    IN -- USA
    Posts
    9,291
    Quote Originally Posted by BigEvil View Post
    I thought you were running the old-school ao jersey?
    I am - just giving BT a hard time. You really don't know how this game is played do you?

  5. #95
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    #1 Buck Adams fan
    Posts
    7,814
    Quote Originally Posted by Dayspring View Post
    I am - just giving BT a hard time. You really don't know how this game is played do you?
    One of the downsides to reading threads on your smart phone while sitting on the toilet....

  6. #96
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    Plymouth, WI
    Posts
    7,202
    Way to bring a pile of crap to the party

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •