Thread: splash mag on ebay

Is it me, or does some of the splash look gold and some silver? Oh, and he's on crack with his price.

Quote Originally Posted by OPBN View Post
    Is it me, or does some of the splash look gold and some silver? Oh, and he's on crack with his price.
    Seconded. On both points.

Quote Originally Posted by OPBN View Post
    didn't look that close at the actual splash pattern, couldn't get past the price.

Does it bother anyone else too that he has it sitting on naked bricks like that?

WOW! What a dreamer on price.

The bricks are not something I would do. But if sat down very gently. And not moved. Shook. Or touched. Might not hurt the marker.

i wonder sometimes how many of the people who put these on ebay are basing there price off of what they paid for them back in the mid 90's.

Cyco-Dude Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by vintage View Post
    i wonder sometimes how many of the people who put these on ebay are basing there price off of what they paid for them back in the mid 90's.
    there are a lot of people that do that. it's like, dude...come on...it's not worth that much anymore. but it is ebay...i saw someone buy a classic mag with expansion chamber and remote line for $220. *shrugs*

Man, those wood grips look terrible on that mag. Nice splashed parts though.

For that price it should come with a happy ending

Quote Originally Posted by vintage View Post
    What's worse is people use these listings for reference and then in turn think their stuff is worth as much and so on so that is skews the values. But yeah, sometimes people pay stupid money on Ebay for things. I might have to start listing a bunch of crap on there and dumb prices just to see what happens. Now that they have the free relisting feature its worth it.

I think that was a old teammates guns from Ohio Xtreme