Thread: does any one still sell the bigger gauges?

does any one still sell the bigger gauges?

I hate micro gauges. Does anyone still sell the larger gauges for tanks? 1200 and 5k?

Grainger sells a lot of really nice ones, and the standard Ashcroft gauges.

Styg
    Sometimes It's Good to be EVIL

Gave up on Grainger. Then kicked my self for not thinking of McMaster Carr. And there website is still the best for finding stuff. Less than 2 minutes. 13 bux a piece
    http://www.mcmaster.com/#atmospheric...gauges/=r952m8

Quote Originally Posted by blackdeath1k View Post
    Gave up on Grainger. Then kicked my self for not thinking of McMaster Carr. And there website is still the best for finding stuff. Less than 2 minutes. 13 bux a piece
    http://www.mcmaster.com/#atmospheric...gauges/=r952m8
    Which one did you order?

Didn't order them yet. Trying to let the dust settle on the parts I didn't plan on ordering this week.... ninja pro V2 shp, cp mini drop. Cp mini on off ASA. A few surplus parts from PTP. That all totaled up at 145. So until I can shed the flatline and or the prophasy. I'm stuck with micro.

But to see the ones that are identical to the nitroduck or crossfire from years past. Go to that link. On the left hand side work your way down. Pressure, air, dry, center back, psi, pressure range, dial size. That lead me right to my 1200 psi gauge. They also have 5k and 6k. $12.18. 40565K52. that's the pn for the 1200

Speaking of Nitroduck, I'd love to see Ninja make a Nitroduck style fully adjustable reg, but with Ninjas lighter reg materials and bottles of course. Shims don't quite offer the same level of adjust-ability. Is anyone still making a fully adjustable on tank reg? I do happen to have a 68/45 SL on order with the V2 Pro reg for use with a non-mag.

I loved my nitroduck mega reg. And mini reg. I swear they had the fastest recharge rate out there. And no drop off as the psi went down. Heavy as can be though. But cool looking and functional.