Thread: Angel LCD battery pack

Angel LCD battery pack

Been wanting an Angel for years (don't really know why...) I found what I believe is a pretty decent deal on ebay for a Angel LCD. Only problem is it doesn't come with a battery pack or harness. Anyone have one they will sell?

Send it to Eastcoast Angel shop for a 9volt battery upgrade. I think they put dome of the kits on eBay too. Saves weight and makes things a lot easier. They use Dye Proto boards. Had one done for a friend and he really likes it.

The only batteries I can find on ebay are the stock batteries, and they are asking $35. There is a CR123 mod on MCB, and I would build it, but I would still need the wires, connector and switch...

Quote Originally Posted by Sk8ermog View Post
    Send it to Eastcoast Angel shop for a 9volt battery upgrade. I think they put dome of the kits on eBay too. Saves weight and makes things a lot easier. They use Dye Proto boards. Had one done for a friend and he really likes it.
    Finally found his post on MCB...I just might have to send it out to him.

does any one have a link to the eastcoast angel shop?

9785306747 east coast angel# call or text him! screw the LCD board and bat do virtue board mod. My marker was at fma for nearly 8 months.... East coast one week and paid way less and he fixed my marker. East coast angel is the only place to send your angel!!!!

What is the info on the dye mod?

I ended up buying a PM7 conversion kit off of Ebay. Board works great, except when you try to put the battery in the grip and put the grip panels on, everything is too tight of a fit. The battery pushes up against the board and puts constant pressure on the power button. Gotta figure out how to cram the board and battery into the grip frame and get the grip panels on. Otherwise, I may have to have some of the inside of the grip frame milled out, which is not something I want to do.

Have to bro, then it fits perfectly!