Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Armada X

Its not easy, trust me
    CNC Programmer/Machinist
    Polarstar Engineering and Machine

I really like it, love that you can only see the black part of the valve and not the silver part like most Xmags and other aftermarket bodys but still look really slimmed down.
    I nice little battery switch, would have been cool if you could have filled in the hole on the battery pack since you don't need it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rob-0 View Post
    I really like it, love that you can only see the black part of the valve and not the silver part like most Xmags and other aftermarket bodys but still look really slimmed down.
    I nice little battery switch, would have been cool if you could have filled in the hole on the battery pack since you don't need it.
    The hole on the side of the pack is standard. Prevents the battery from discharging while stored and it's a great in game backup while playing mech.

This thing is so good it's making me physically ill..

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Side View Post
    The hole on the side of the pack is standard. Prevents the battery from discharging while stored and it's a great in game backup while playing mech.
    My mistake, I was thinking the ACE switch was a switch to turn the battery one and off.

very very nice xmag.

MOTY3
    drool

comprehensive build thread is below

https://www.automags.org/forums/showt...28pic-heavy%29