Thread: automag pump rods

Cyco-Dude Guest

automag pump rods

I have an extremely limited supply of automag pump rods. These were manufactured in a machine shop to AGD's design blueprint, and finished by hand. I've been told that they will also work with Cerberus pump kits, but not Rainman pump kits. They are $19 shipped per rod. Please do not commit to buying unless you actually need one. Thanks! Click the pic for full resolution:

Runamok is offline https://www.automags.org/fo Feedback Score 17 (100%)
    Are these AM length? because I see a growing interest in RT/Emag Length. Like pumping a newer Sydarm or An RT rail. The geometry is the same only length is what 1 inch longer?
    I took the road least traveled...now where the hell am I ?

Cyco-Dude Guest
    they were made to spec; check the blueprint for dimensions:

I want one

Runamok is offline https://www.automags.org/fo Feedback Score 17 (100%)
    Yeah I grabbed the same spec's they're for a AM rail. the rt is longer. If anyone can add to the general knowledge for how much longer a RT pump rod would have to be. We could add to the pool.
    I like but don't have a AM pump project going at this time. Thank you for contributing I know it's not easy to build these things. and all info is valued. Rock on !!!

Cyco-Dude Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by barkingspider View Post
    I want one
    sent you a pm.

Quote Originally Posted by Runamok View Post
    Yeah I grabbed the same spec's they're for a AM rail. the rt is longer. If anyone can add to the general knowledge for how much longer a RT pump rod would have to be. We could add to the pool.
    I like but don't have a AM pump project going at this time. Thank you for contributing I know it's not easy to build these things. and all info is valued. Rock on !!!
    oh i didn't make these, my friend had his brother make them a long time ago. they've been sitting in a drawer at the paintball field for years, apparently.

Cyco-Dude Guest
    Anybody else need one?

Hardened and tempered per spec?

Cyco-Dude Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by luke View Post
    Hardened and tempered per spec?
    That I actually do not know. The only thing I do know are the dimensions, which match those of the blueprint as far as I can tell with my calipers. These are my friends rods; he had his brother make them some time ago. The machine shop he worked for did some contract work for NASA, for whatever that's worth.

Cyco-Dude Guest
    bumpity. might go good with a certain rod-less pump kit...nudge nudge, wink wink. *waves high to big b*