Thread: Why not?

Why not?

Name:  CIMG3011.jpg
Views: 145
Size:  41.3 KBName:  CIMG3013.jpg
Views: 137
Size:  40.1 KB
    We get these bolts in at work on drums, so I figured Why not give this a try.
    I took the road least traveled...now where the hell am I ?

Mods, can you move this down to the Armory?

Cyco-Dude Guest
    hmm...heavy. not the best looks. speaking of which, those are some nice wood grips you've got there.

I like it!

yeah it's heavy but barely noticable on the classic and stainless body gun, the saddle mounted co2 power supply don't help either.But wtf it already weights too much. And the grips are custom made classic's ,I got them in a deal for something else and for the life of me I can't remember who I got them from. They are very pretty though. And as for looks wait till the foregrip rusts some and it should match the grips. Heck alum. will rust in Fl. wonce its nice and crusty I figure I'll spray it with some clear acrylic and call it art. V.2 has a hole drilled in it to lighten it( yeah right!) and I'm toying with a 10* angle idea. Spiffiey. I cost me nothing but 20 min time and a few beers. And it's fun!

I'd put a bunch of fat O-rings on there, then throw a cap nut on the bottom!

i'd thing the threads would be hard on the hand after a while.

Cap nut ,yes as soon as i find one . O-ring defeat the purpose, I wanted narley. And as for being hard on the hands, well I checkered the front and back straps on my comp. 1911 45 to improve grip and control. Calluses do form. You just have to hang on and pull the trigger long enough. LOOK! this is just a crazy goofey idea , it's not as if I'll make them to sell. I felt like doing something stupid so I did. Capt. Spanky likes it. I'll continue to make sillyness, cause it's all for fun, i.e. paintball. I made a MMULE (mini mag ULE ) by weilding a tube onto a ule body and milling slots in it. Sound familiar? Yep X mag Terror built his and offered it up when I was still fileing down my weld. His are prettier, mine was fun to build. If we take this game too seriously we'll get bored. Lighten up and go back to haveing fun, or do as I do drink another beer and build something crazy, who ever said it had to make sense?

Oh! here's another idea that just sprang up. Take a mech. music box that plays "twinkle twinkle little star, Put agitator on the drive that spins the dancer, put the whole mess on my pump gun ,Wind it up and play a woods game. If I can't shoot you out at least I'll leave you laughing to hard to shoot me. That or I'll put togather a BOZO the Clown suit and run around. What do you think? red foam nose on my goggles? Big shoes? I don't think I'd get shot cause no one would believe I was playing.
    My names Runamok for a reason!

Oh now you've got me started. I used to play one on one in a white sleep t shirt with a pink lace teddie printed on it complete with boob tassles and sequence.What am I supposed to do? Hide? I also once ran down the middle of a field yelling wait a minute wait a minute I got to do some thing, I pulled the flag and walked down and hung it. The other team could not figure out what in the Heck I was doing. The refs were laughing so hard it took them 15 sec to call the end of the game. But it worked. In almost 20 years of playing I still drew inspiration from Mad Dog of Action Pursuit Games with his rubber chicken over his cocker to protect his pneumatics. Believe me , some of the stupidest thing will really work. And I've tried a lot of them them.

Quote Originally Posted by Runamok View Post
    from Mad Dog of Action Pursuit Games with his rubber chicken over his cocker to protect his pneumatics.
    Wow! I remember that! Would always laugh seeing pictures of him in play.

I like it - don't get me wrong. If you want gnarly that's gnarly.

I have a buddy who hooked up one of those moo'ing cow baby toys to the pneumatics on his cocker - crazy is good!

Well if you can't shoot them out with that marker you can club them with it/barrel tag

Quote Originally Posted by Frizzle Fry View Post
    I like it - don't get me wrong. If you want gnarly that's gnarly.

I have a buddy who hooked up one of those moo'ing cow baby toys to the pneumatics on his cocker - crazy is good!
    So it "moo'ed" when he shot it? My kinda crazy.

don't get me wrong, different is good, why else would they have come out with splash anno and all the other different novel ideas. be your self and we will laugh with you.

I should work on my communicatiom's skills, I'm not po'ed Yes the foregrip is heavy, ugly, and way outta what most people would put on their gun. But it's weird. I actully thought of it as I was drawing as couple of ideas for a piece of alum. I have. those 2 will require lathe time which I only get after hours. I'll add them for your danceing and dinning pleasure when I get a chance. Now the Bozo suit had a couple of additions 1st a rainbow afro wig and 2nd a snorkle. May add a spiked dog collar also. This will require a visit to a novelty shop, I may also look for a rubber chicken while I'm at it just to keep the tradition alive. I share because I care. If my silly ideas lighten your day I'm happy. And the o-ring idea will come to be as soon as I figure out how to cut it. Also feel free to laugh at me cause total out insanity of a field is a welcome site. I believe the more nuts on a field the better the salad. Freak/peace out!
    Beauty is in the eye of the beholder...but crazy is obvious to everyone!

I like where this thread is going.....