Thread: What will fit this feed tube?

What will fit this feed tube?

I'm not even sure which brand this body is. But I would like to buy a "low" feed neck to go between it and my Empire hopper or if this thing comes out I could buy something and press or screw it into the body. I'm not sure if this presses in or screws in. What are my options? The ID measures .750 and the od measures .866. My local paintball store didn't have anything. May seem like dumb questions, but it looks like I'm going to have to guy something online, and I can't hold it or try it on so I figured I would ask some of you.
    Name:  20140415_184200.jpg
Views: 59
Size:  69.1 KB

Yes, the feedneck you see in the picture screws out and a standard feedneck will replace it. What is in the picture is used for a warp feed not a regular loader/hopper.

Is there an easy way to get that thing out without tearing it up?

If you cant get it out with just your hand, you could use a heat gun on it and GENTLY turn it out with pliers or something. Wrap it several times with tape and turn more than you squeeze. Soaking it in hot water might also work if you dont have a heat gun.

Just got it off. I read a post somewhere on here about putting rubber bands around it for grip, then spinning it off. It worked perfect and no damage

Just found the original feed neck that goes on here.

What you have is an AGD ULE body. It is Angel threaded. If you are wanting a nice clamping feedneck, AKA, APlus and CCM all make ones that will fit.

Well I knd of like the one that I guess came with it (flame pattern). But dam this hopper doesn't just slide right in. It's about .025 difference between the ID of the neck and the OD of the hopper.

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoJester View Post
    Well I knd of like the one that I guess came with it (flame pattern). But dam this hopper doesn't just slide right in. It's about .025 difference between the ID of the neck and the OD of the hopper.
    That's why they are pretty much worthless.....

Empires are worthless or the feed neck

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoJester View Post
    Empires are worthless or the feed neck
    The stock feedneck.