Thread: WTB: This Automag or info on the parts used! I must have it!!! DevilMag?

WTB: This Automag or info on the parts used! I must have it!!! DevilMag?

I'm looking to build or buy this mag... Or one damn near identical...

I'm not concerned with the basic stuff, just the stuff in BOLD below...

Here are the specs:
    Hyperframe - Retrofitted with a mini-Morlock board (Predator 5.0 code)
    Luke's Hyperframe Trigger
    Luke's Hyperframe Panels - Milled for on/off switch
    RT-Pro Rail - Custom cut and milled for eye covers Who/where can I have this done?
    Custom Eye Covers Who/where can I have this done?
    ULE Body - Cut to AM/MM length, drilled for eyes, tapped for dual detents, and custom milled with "gills" over the valve Who/where can I have this done?
    Blue Breakbeam Eyes
    CCM No-Rise Feedneck
    CP Rail and On/Off ASA
    DW Carbon Fiber 10* Foregrip
    XValve, ULT, Level 10

Last edited by str8boostn; 04-17-2014 at 11:03 PM.

If you are going the DIY route, I have the Morlock Predator board. I think mine is Predator 10 code. Not sure what the difference is compared to the 5 code board.

Also - check with luke for his parts and all of the custom milling - he is your best option for all of it. I think those eye covers were p8ntbal4me products but luke does hidden eye milling on ULE bodies which would be a cleaner looking solution, IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by correia3 View Post
    If you are going the DIY route, I have the Morlock Predator board. I think mine is Predator 10 code. Not sure what the difference is compared to the 5 code board.
    Sweet... I'll shoot you a message then!
    Quote Originally Posted by correia3 View Post
    Also - check with luke for his parts and all of the custom milling - he is your best option for all of it. I think those eye covers were p8ntbal4me products but luke does hidden eye milling on ULE bodies which would be a cleaner looking solution, IMO.
    I've looked through all of his rail millings and didn't see one similar to this and I don't see anywhere, where he mills down the length of the ULE bodies or does any venting near the xvalve... But I'll give him a shout and see what he says. As for the eye covers... Either way would be cool with me!

I have a hyperframe. with 20bps board in it. I know you don't need the board.
    but that's what I have for you.
    I have a venomous designs carbon fiber forgrip.

if I recall these were rather expensive markers to put together.

good luck though.

Quote Originally Posted by knownothingmags View Post
    I have a hyperframe. with 20bps board in it. I know you don't need the board.
    but that's what I have for you.
    I have a venomous designs carbon fiber forgrip.

if I recall these were rather expensive markers to put together.

good luck though.
    Pm'd

What KNM you are willing to sell your hyperframe already?

Str8boostn: I have a hyperframe with a senerio dreams board in it that can take eyes. I might be willing to sell. Here is s PIC

I also have about 5+ other hyperframes available if you are linking to build from scratch.

Also Luke would be the guy to talk to about any of the milling you are looking for.