Thread: blue smear with z grip on ebay

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Looks like shill bidding on this one. Bunch of 0's and 1's bidding on it.
    Seller is also a 1 feedback

Would be careful with this auction ... recognize the image and found it...
    I would ask the seller for new pics http://www.vintagerex.com/museum/AGD...omag%20RT.html

Good catch. I sent the seller a message asking for different pictures.

Cyco-Dude Guest
    i also like the complete lack of personal product description. the person with zero bids i think is just a new account. it seems that he (or she) has bid on another rt w/ z-grip as well.

looks like a bid stack, except for the last bidder. be weary. unless they post new pics up.....

Buyer just posted new pics and they show that it's not actually and blue smear RT, but a blue splash Minimag. I've contacted EBay to rescind my bid.
    Last edited by OPBN; 04-21-2014 at 10:10 AM.

yea, pics were bad.

The pics are of a totally different marker. He admitted to taking them off the internet because he didn't have any handy. My bid was already rescinded. I'd be pretty leery considering I don't think the seller really has any clue. He referred to the guage as a "pressure meter".

Quote Originally Posted by Ebay Seller
    I just added more pictures that I had for it it also comes with a custom dye barrel and pressure meter
    And yeah, it's a totally different marker. Not only is it not an RT, it's not a smear, nor does it have the foregrip and other parts. I would steer clear unless it drops back down to a reasonable price.

I reported the listing to Ebay so maybe they'll remove it and make him relist it correctly.
    Last edited by OPBN; 04-21-2014 at 11:35 AM.

Cyco-Dude Guest
    lol, believe it or not that's still a good deal at it's current price. we'll see if he changes the title at least...