Thread: Ll7 rules, read them

Good idea

Read it all, I like it. Be Smart be Safe.

Pretty much SOP after 30 years of playing.
    Last edited by Beemer; 04-25-2014 at 07:56 PM.

MOTY3
    Question... I have never played a tourney or big game with an X Valve only an A.I.R. Valve with a threaded velocity adjuster that you could lock. How do they handle that situation ?

I think u only need a lock set if u can adjust with your hand no tools.... On mine I need a Allen wrench to adjust so I'm good.....

OK am I understanding this ccorrectly? A "sniper" can use his sniper card to take a player out without actually hitting the player with a shot?

Quote Originally Posted by Syko89 View Post
    OK am I understanding this ccorrectly? A "sniper" can use his sniper card to take a player out without actually hitting the player with a shot?
    thats the way i read it. personally i think they should have to hit you and then use the sniper card.

Yes, that is how it works. Basically you would use it to take someone out that is in good cover that you cannot hit. It's meant to speed up the game. If you are the 'sniper' you give the card to a Ref and tell him which player you want out.

I think that's just about one of the dumbest rules I have herd of.

You are not alone in thinking that. You can find it heavily debated in the forums and on the Living Legends facebook. It is a role play element. On the practical side it is used to speed games along in certain conditions and to over both the range and accuracy of paintballs at distances. Plus, from a scenario stand point it gives teams a new resource to fight over, a new role for a player, and another strategy element for commanders to use.