Thread: ninja Shp?

ninja Shp?

for those of you who are running a ninja SHP what output pressure are you guys running did you guys run into any problems. let me know what your experiences with the regulator in your thoughts and opinions on it thank you!
    Last edited by Bunny; 05-30-2014 at 09:55 AM.

I have a Ninja reg that outputs 1200 psi and I have not run into any problems so I wouldn't think that you'd run into any with the SHP that outputs 1100 psi

I run a NINJA SHP regulator, and I haven't ran into any problems.
    I had a local pro-shop check the output pressure, and it was upwards of 1200. The advertised output pressure is 1100.
    There's been no problems with the recharge rate at extreme rates of fire, and overall I'm very pleased with my SHP tank.

I run mine at 950 psi because I have a couple of valves that like to RT easily.

It generally gives me 14-15 bps, in varying degrees of sustainability. One x-valve still gets the 850 psi bottle when I don't want to go through the paint. I also occasionally use the 950 tank on classics, which works fine and lets me carry one bottle for different markers. I don't think the 1100 psi bothers classics either, but I always hesitate putting the SHP on other markers since I have some low pressure toys as well.

ever a case where 1100 is to much for a mag?

currently running 1100 into mine with a ninja shp pro v2. no problems so far. oh, and it's an xvalve with ult.

Quote Originally Posted by RT Lover View Post
    ever a case where 1100 is to much for a mag?
    The only time I've experienced an issue with my rt classic and my ninja shp at 1100 psi was when the o-rings on the pin valve assembly started to fail. I couldn't figure out why my rt classic would only start to leak at higher pressures above 1000 psi or so, when it once handled 1200 psi. This was an indication that they were starting to fail.

I rebuilt the pin valve assembly and the rt classic once again handles 1100 psi with no issue. It's an older rt classic with a stock rt on/off assembly. The guys at paintball gateway checked the output pressure on my ninja shp and it's at 1100 psi exactly (3 shims.)

On my E-Tac I had my SHP set to 1100 and it worked great, until my battery died and I had to switch to mech mode. Then the 1100 output made the gun RT at about 21 bps way too easily, which was quite a bit faster than I wanted. So I set the reg at 950 and have kept it there ever since.

My SHP is at 1150psi from the factory and it can get me about 23bps. I'm able to control it though and shoot single shots or have it RT slower. It is all in the finger pressure but it does take practice.

1200. Most of my MAGS went from not being in the RT realm, to shooting ropes. No problems, except you drain all your air quickly and have to keep running for a refill, but it's so worth it.

Can someone point in the direction of purchasing one of these SHP tanks. I just bought an Empire 48/4500 and it isnt doing the trick.

Quote Originally Posted by chclax91 View Post
    Can someone point in the direction of purchasing one of these SHP tanks. I just bought an Empire 48/4500 and it isnt doing the trick.
    http://www.paintballgateway.com/nicoairtarev3.html

http://www.paintballgateway.com/niprocoairta2.html

http://www.paintballgateway.com/niprov245rob2.html

If it were me, I'd go with the V2 Pro SHP reg. Ninja has changed the pin valve to a ball bearing seal that allows for 30% more flow. Add that flow w/ the SHP output, and that sucker'll FLY.

My shop v2 is set at 850-900 and RTs like it did set at 1000psi. If you are willing get the super light tank to go with the v2. They are tiny and feather light.

Quote Originally Posted by blackdeath1k View Post
    My shop v2 is set at 850-900 and RTs like it did set at 1000psi. If you are willing get the super light tank to go with the v2. They are tiny and feather light.
    It sounds like he just bought a tank - a reg swap may end up being a cheaper solution than a full tank buy, especially the new SL ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Dayspring View Post
    It sounds like he just bought a tank - a reg swap may end up being a cheaper solution than a full tank buy, especially the new SL ones.
    I was thinking try to sell the one just purchased. But yes. Cost me 70 shipped for my shp V2 a month ago. I put the reg on the OEM tank from an 03 flatline 4500. Some locals on the other hand bought the super light tanks. Man they are light. My Carlton is light compared to the wife's crossfire. But the super light is real light. BUT its phisical size is what surprised me. It is a hair bigger than most 45-45 tanks I've seen. And its a 68.

I've a shp @ 1100 and had no issues with my markers.

Quote Originally Posted by blackdeath1k View Post
    I was thinking try to sell the one just purchased. But yes. Cost me 70 shipped for my shp V2 a month ago. I put the reg on the OEM tank from an 03 flatline 4500. Some locals on the other hand bought the super light tanks. Man they are light. My Carlton is light compared to the wife's crossfire. But the super light is real light. BUT its phisical size is what surprised me. It is a hair bigger than most 45-45 tanks I've seen. And its a 68.
    Do you still got your 4500 flatline ?

Quote Originally Posted by maverick13 View Post
    Do you still got your 4500 flatline ?
    Sold it to xmagterror under the description of "questionable regulator seat.". I know he had one or 2 others. He wanted mine because of how free and clean it was. After today he didn't do to bad. Pretty sure that wasn't my issue at all

Thanks