Thread: ninja Shp?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

ninja Shp?

for those of you who are running a ninja SHP what output pressure are you guys running did you guys run into any problems. let me know what your experiences with the regulator in your thoughts and opinions on it thank you!
    Last edited by Bunny; 05-30-2014 at 09:55 AM.

I have a Ninja reg that outputs 1200 psi and I have not run into any problems so I wouldn't think that you'd run into any with the SHP that outputs 1100 psi

I run a NINJA SHP regulator, and I haven't ran into any problems.
    I had a local pro-shop check the output pressure, and it was upwards of 1200. The advertised output pressure is 1100.
    There's been no problems with the recharge rate at extreme rates of fire, and overall I'm very pleased with my SHP tank.

I run mine at 950 psi because I have a couple of valves that like to RT easily.

It generally gives me 14-15 bps, in varying degrees of sustainability. One x-valve still gets the 850 psi bottle when I don't want to go through the paint. I also occasionally use the 950 tank on classics, which works fine and lets me carry one bottle for different markers. I don't think the 1100 psi bothers classics either, but I always hesitate putting the SHP on other markers since I have some low pressure toys as well.

ever a case where 1100 is to much for a mag?

currently running 1100 into mine with a ninja shp pro v2. no problems so far. oh, and it's an xvalve with ult.

Quote Originally Posted by RT Lover View Post
    ever a case where 1100 is to much for a mag?
    The only time I've experienced an issue with my rt classic and my ninja shp at 1100 psi was when the o-rings on the pin valve assembly started to fail. I couldn't figure out why my rt classic would only start to leak at higher pressures above 1000 psi or so, when it once handled 1200 psi. This was an indication that they were starting to fail.

I rebuilt the pin valve assembly and the rt classic once again handles 1100 psi with no issue. It's an older rt classic with a stock rt on/off assembly. The guys at paintball gateway checked the output pressure on my ninja shp and it's at 1100 psi exactly (3 shims.)