Thread: Sydarm leaking from where co2 enters valve need oring size

Sydarm leaking from where co2 enters valve need oring size

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone had the oring sizes for the sydarm. I just got one and it is leaking from where the co2 transfers into the valve between two orings. I got a parts kit coming but it wont be here for awhile and I am going to just order the two orings I need from mcmaster.com so I can have them in time for this weekend.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks
    Adam
    Yah uh huh thats a hit!

My feed back
    https://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=73287

Quote Originally Posted by Blurry View Post
    Hi,

I was wondering if anyone had the oring sizes for the sydarm. I just got one and it is leaking from where the co2 transfers into the valve between two orings. I got a parts kit coming but it wont be here for awhile and I am going to just order the two orings I need from mcmaster.com so I can have them in time for this weekend.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks
    Adam
    get a sydarm parts kit from tunaman, sometimes if not always mags don't like rubber orings in certain places.
    someone will correct me if I am wrong.

I have a kit coming. I would like to know the size of the orings that are used in that location. I am wanting to user my marker this weekend and can have orings tomorrow if I knew the size. Thanks Adam

Quote Originally Posted by knownothingmags View Post
    get a sydarm parts kit from tunaman, sometimes if not always mags don't like rubber orings in certain places.
    someone will correct me if I am wrong.

Can anyone help me with this. I ordered a kit and its still not here yet. I would like to get this marker up and running. Thanks for the help.

Adam

There are orings in a Sydarm that you cant buy locally. There are even orings that people don't even know where they are. There are orings in the sydarm that you will never be able to even locate in the gun. Let me know if you cant get it fixed.
    Email me for low prices on ALL AGD Products and more. tunaman5@verizon.net
    Tunamart