Thread: Warp Left ULE Mag!

Warp Left ULE Mag!

Everything is in awesome condition, I keep all my mag stuff in great shape.

Pics to come later-PM me your cell phone number and I can shoot you some pics of the goods via txt if interested.

Not in a rush to sell this so I will start at 700.00. Not interested in parting at this time. Buyer includes 10.00 for USPS priority shipping. If buyer wants tracking, insurance that's all on them. I will ship international at buyers expense. Post here first and PM with any questions.

NO TRADES-I have everything I could ever want mag related at the moment.

So I recently acquired a new toy so this mag's gotta go, "not really, but I have another project in mind at the moment."

The goods-black warp left ule with detent, milled RT tac rail, RT sear pro sear with RT pin, intelli frame (safety works) with RPG blade trigger and black dye sticky grip, Lukes intel switch with screws, smoke warp feed with modified VL revolution with upper and lower adapter with pro-feed warp hose, warp mount, Deadlywind carbon fiber grip foregrip, xvalve level X with ULT, CP mini dovetail Asa, CP mini dove rail Asa, 90* fittings, macro line. NOTE-No barrel is included in this package.

Warp extras- approx 12in super warp feed hose, approx 10in PTP warp feed hose with upper and warp lower and upper adapter, PTP warp feed adapter with power plug, warp adapter 90*.

Pending to Redsst

PM sent

Sold