Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Get jealous!

Get jealous!

I am...

Holy Crap!!!!! I knew they would make it to LL7!!!!!! Thanks again BT!!!!!!!

Hey BT, Can you please not wash my 2 jerseys? Ragu310 and Honeybadger 77, Thank you.

yea... thats about it. I saw the box and peed a little

Aww snap!

Last edited by Billz804; 05-14-2014 at 01:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragu310 View Post
    Hey BT, Can you please not wash my 2 jerseys? Ragu310 and Honeybadger 77, Thank you.
    Ditto on mine........DO NOT WASH. Thank you.

any eta on the non living legends jerseys?

More pics are necessary! Great work BT, thanks for your efforts.

Quote Originally Posted by SoulCoffin View Post
    any eta on the non living legends jerseys?

I'm not worried about that until monday

BT,

It just got a lot more awesome. (Just tell me they got my colors and sizing right. )

And as noted previously and elsewhere, please save the water and detergent and let me wash mine on Saturday morning.

Medieval-style.

I was thinking of throwing them through a cold rinse and air dry, is that still a no?

and i was looking forward to some nut kicking. hmmmm. i'll improvise.

with some new empire players

Quote Originally Posted by BTAutoMag View Post
    I'm not worried about that until monday
    Maybe just start shipping em out on Monday? kinda puts a bad taste in ones mouth if your not "worried" about their purchase through you. I know you've been very busy, but please don't act like us who are not attending LL7 are any less important.

Quote Originally Posted by Cali_Mag View Post
    Maybe just start shipping em out on Monday? kinda puts a bad taste in ones mouth if your not "worried" about their purchase through you. I know you've been very busy, but please don't act like us who are not attending LL7 are any less important.
    Fair enough point but at the same time I think the consensus is that most folks not going to LL7 don't really care when they ship.

Quote Originally Posted by El Zilcho View Post
    Fair enough point but at the same time I think the consensus is that most folks not going to LL7 don't really care when they ship.
    i still care a lot. of course, we care that those attending LL need theirs first and would concede urgency to them, since it is a big event. but doesnt mean i dont want it as soon as possibe.

they are still on my radar but right now my focus is this event. let me put it this way. my car needs an alternator... been charging it over night for the last month, no time to fix it. wifes headgasket blew THIS WEEK! will fix it after Legends.

I'm stretched thin. you guys are in there but right now this event is my priority

Oh boy! I see one of mine!

Quote Originally Posted by El Zilcho View Post
    No disrespect El Zilcho, but where was the poll for that census? lol. I very much care about getting my jersey sooner then later.

I understand, we all got problems and **** going on, just different toilets. I run my own print shop, and manage and own home for rent. Everyday is a new list of drama and BS to deal with. Just sayin, we all know its harder and more aggravating to get **** taken care off when you have something else dangling over your head like a noose. Much respect for the folks hittin LL7, but im still over here on the west coast dishin out the *pew pew pew*

MOTY3
    Cali it is also important to note that without LL7 there would have been no jerseys at this time, I'm sure you have read both of these threads and recognize the effort that was put into this,

https://www.automags.org/forums/showt...0-ARMY-Crusade!
    https://www.automags.org/forums/showt...ie-Team-Thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Flatliner333 View Post
    ...without LL7 there would have been no jerseys at this time...
    I was just about to point that out.

I think the only jerseys BT has at this point are the ones for the people who are attending Living Legends. Those were prioritized because of Living Legends and Animal need to finish the rest before BT can ship them. Plus, I don't think he meant it as a slight to everyone else. Its just we are all trying to make sure we remember everything for this weekend and BT has exponentially more to remember for this weekend then the rest of us.

Quote Originally Posted by Flatliner333 View Post
    Cali it is also important to note that without LL7 there would have been no jerseys at this time, I'm sure you have read both of these threads and recognize the effort that was put into this,

https://www.automags.org/forums/showt...0-ARMY-Crusade!
    https://www.automags.org/forums/showt...ie-Team-Thread!
    You guys read it wrong. I totally appreciate all the effort and work by all parties and BT that have made this happen. That's not the point. All I was referring to was not dropping the ball or treating people not going to LL7 with any less concern for their product. And no, ive never seen the first thread, I'm not going to LL7 so why would I have read through a thread devoted to it? As for the second thread, that was brought to me awhile back, by I believe it was Soulcoffin explaining to me where the MAGPIES concept came from. I had been sitting, playin around with a few different companies templates to design a jersey when I stumbled onto BT's thread about making these jerseys, from what I read it was an awesome gesture to bring jerseys to the AO community. the LL7 priority was never an issue until recently. (again, I know this is Animal, not BT's fault) Maybe im just too straight forward. I don't mean any disrespect, I just freely speak whats on my mind. I got nuthin but love for AO and AO members alike.

Beautiful. Good job BT!

Colorful, BT's already getting them battle ready. Probably letting the kids slip and slide on them...haha. Okay stop with the bickering already. I don't know what he meant to say, but if I had all that going on my response would have been short too. All LL7 participants jerseys getting washed by kids in yard. All others ship at a later date...lol. I guess he could throw in the slip/slide yard wash for a plus.

Awesome

MOTY3
    Ooh ooh is that mine in tha middle with the Goldish colored hex borders ? And now we are likedroolyoutheman