Thread: Bundles Galore! Freak Barrel Kit, CCM Pump Parts, and More!

Bundles Galore! Freak Barrel Kit, CCM Pump Parts, and More!

Hey Everyone,

So I'm moving to Chicago for a while a decided that a lot of my paintball things would be more useful to me if I converted them to cash to help fund my move. I will be adding more to this sale in the upcoming days as I sorted out my things (my place is a mess right now ) but please post or pm me if you're interested in any of the items below. I'm really trying to move stuff in their respective bundles but if you want a specific part, feel free to offer.

-All items sold as is
    -All prices have paypal fees included
    -In my interest of trying to move stuff in bulk, shipping is included if you don't ask to part
    -All prices are OBO but please no lowballs. If you believe any of my prices are off, I am very open to a respectful PM letting me know.
    -If you would like just a part of a bundle, I am open to offers but I am trying to move this stuff quickly.

Freak Barrel Kit - $90 - Includes full set of 8 aluminum inserts, 3 SS backs (1 AC threaded, 2 Angel threaded), 2 gloss black AA fronts, and the classic case. One of the Angel threaded SS backs has some heavy tool marks but the other two backs, fronts, and inserts are near perfect. Would very much prefer to sell altogether unless someone specifically wanted the Angel backs.

CCM Deluxe Pump Parts - Sold

Barrel Lot - $80 - Notable items include an AC threaded DYE ULTRALITE back in dust black (bore unknown, significant superficial marking on side), 12' Angel threaded DYE ULTRALITE in gloss black (unknown bore, pristine condition), 12' Angel threaded Tribal stiffi barrel (.689 bore, pristine), 10' Angel threaded CF stiffi barrel (.691 bore, pristine).

Basically I have way too many barrels . It should be noted that that top three pieces are AC threaded and the bottom 5 are Angel threaded. Really trying to move as a lot (hence the $10 per piece average price) but would entertain parting if the right offer came along.

Random Parts Lot - Sold

Thanks for reading guys! As always, feel free to post or pm if you have any questions.
    Last edited by chenXI; 05-18-2014 at 05:29 PM.

Bump

PM'd for Freak kit